This is some screwed up thinking.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
So I had another competitor refer me to a church to clean a home they acquired from a former pastor. he told them he didn't want to do the house because he would feel guilty charging them for doing it, so he passed on it. WTF? I'm seriously thinking of starting to service his area (which I don't) to punish him for being an idiot. I do numerous churches and have never felt any of them wanted a discount or free cleaning. They're probably making more money nowadays than most businesses.

RGH269

Name
Bobby Hales
I do give churches a little break on pricing usually 10-15%. I am in a more rural area and most of them have these placard type things hanging up so the members can see what the tithing is for each week. I have seen them so low that I felt bad for them. Our church does pretty good for a small rural one. When the economy dips the church is the first one to feel it.

Scott is right.

I fail to see how the guy is an idiot for following his conscience.

And after the guy gives you a referral, shouldn't you thank him instead of going after his business? :)

Name
I'm Rick James
I wonder what a muslim guy would do if he had to clean the carpet in a jewish temple? "Yes Sir, I will go Jihad on your carpet"

amygeorge

Supportive Member
Name
Amy Lorance
Ditto, Scott. The previous owner of my business did not clean churches, but he would do their home.

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
CleanImage said:
And after the guy gives you a referral, shouldn't you thank him instead of going after his business? :)

Well said! They guy gives you business and you are contemplating targeting him? Even I wouldn't do that! J/K

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom