This Is What Happens When You Go Electric

Mikey P

Administrator
No list of 100's of extremely satisfied clients included?

Want to bet he bought a real truck mount and is ditching that time wasting set up after just a few jobs?

beagleboy

I would like to more about the heater set up, has any one else ever done that? I just noticed the propane tanks in the van a no no for sure.

Last edited:

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I would think that it would make more sense to mount the heater inside and the Propane on the door (With enough slack it could be placed on the ground if wanted.) All that banging everytime the door is slammed shut couldn't be good for the heater and fittings.) The waste tank set up looks more than a bit odd to me. And why does it even need the Portables? They are at this point just a holder for the pump and vacs. The vacs could be mounted on the waste tank and the pump any where that is convenient and get rid of one portable

Last edited:

CrazyRay

Name
Ray Waits
What about all the gas powered TM's on Craigslist? Are they there for the same reason? What is the reason you are implying anyway?

ps. what happened to my signature lines?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Thatz no TM, thats a portable in disguise! They are nutz with the LP bottles in there, Micky Mouse setup!

That's just plain depressing that our industry is full of crap like this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
The Little Giant that swings out on the rear door seems "Interesting" ?

That set up is pretty similar to the Larry (i think) guy that came out to mikeyfest in San Diego a few years ago.. He had the porty secured in the van as well as the propane burner hanging on the door...He was wearing the "talk dirty to me...I'm a carpet cleaner" jacket. (or something very similar)...

Last edited:

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
It looks like a perfectly capable set-up; the 360i is not shown in van but comes with it, so no need for a scrubber, the booster brought to the door gives 230 cfm, enough to operate the 360i by itself (that's what the Air Hog Plus I use pulls) the porty in the van pulls another 200 cfm, excellent heat and psi. It's just a LOT of cords to deal with. It would be a PIA without a generator.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom