This is why I hate Interlink.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
I have not ordered anything from Interlink for about a year due to poor customer service and their predatory business practices. I got this call from them today . They should have said that they have noticed I was no longer ordering from them and want to see if there is any way to earn back my business. Instead I get this message no won ton soup for you! : http://www.acesteamclean.com/Interlinksucks.wma

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Interlink has always been good to me here. (except for the order sent to a company with a similar name here.)

If you don't want the automated calls I think they have an opt out.

Billy

Name
BH
WOW not even I can defend them on that one, So UN-Professional to just Assume you are doing bad reminds me of my experience today unfortunately.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I don't want to defent Interlink.. But. This Guy spoke with a bit of an accent I think...so it may have been a different meaning when he said about the business not doing well.

Maybe he meant to say the economy not doing well and he just said business instead.

And perhaps he was wondering about how Ace's business is doing and to see if he (Ace) sees any improvement in the economy.

FredC

Village Idiot
nah...the context seems to indicate he said exactly what he meant

you haven't ordered...business must suck...buy our products to change that

I don't think he was off script

Billy

Name
BH
FredC said:
nah...the context seems to indicate he said exactly what he meant

you haven't ordered...business must suck...buy our products to change that

I don't think he was off script

100% Agreed although hard to believe.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
i don't see the big deal. i've never ordered from them, but i took it as he was just trying to open the door and assumed things weren't good with your business. he wasn't sassy about it.

janitrex

Wow, Really hope they arent calling people and giving them that spiel. Like telling someone "Since your fat I have some of these diet pills I would like to sell ya". Amazing!

I only purchased from Interlink one time. I was actually on vacation and passing their Virginia Beach store. Not terribly impressed. If anyone called me like that, that would be the end of that relationship. Could you call a customer and talk to them like that? Hell no!!!

Did he say his name was "funky"? He doesn't sound funky! He sounds like a tight ass white boy, late 20's. Doesn't know shit. Sounds like Interlink ain't doing so well with the classes... sad.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
I'm sorry you're having troubles Michael. I'll send you $20 if you promise to not spend it on drugs and liquor. :lol:

Dmreed4311

Supportive Member
Name
David Reed
That is real bad, I would have been offended too. I would call the guy up and ask him how he noticed my business was so bad.

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Sounds like a salesman desperate to make a sale to me.

Poor guy is probably gonna lose his job if he doesnt sell an Everest real soon.

K P

There was nothing wrong with that call..yes he was talking about the economy in general not you specificly.Slow today?need some more drama? Mikey said you had to be 10% retarded to be in this biz..whew! he missed that mark by a long shot.Some of you guys are short bus lifers. KMA!

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Santana said:
I think he is speaking to "Business" as in most business is down. Not your business is down. :?:

X2- I also think he needs more training on cold calling customers. He sounded distracted so the flow of the message seemed stilted.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
The message should have been that business in general is slow, the economy is slow. That is why the promotion for classes on diversifying into other services.

I will go rattle a few cages and make sure the proper message comes through in the future.

Billy

Name
BH
scottw said:
The message should have been that business in general is slow, the economy is slow. That is why the promotion for classes on diversifying into other services.

I will go rattle a few cages and make sure the proper message comes through in the future.

Now that makes more sense Thanks for the explanation Scott.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
scottw said:

Make sure the telemarketers know they shouldn't be texting or facebooking on their hand helds while making calls Scott :-)

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
For a guy whose sole job is customer service and sales the guy sucks. Regardless of intent, the message and delivery sucked. The economy is really bad right now, want to buy something? That has to be the worst sales line ever. No matter what interlink says, business is good for me right now.

Dmreed4311

Supportive Member
Name
David Reed
I got a letter from JonDon today titled "I screwed up, I,m sorry" it is a letter wondering why i have not bought from them in a while and it included 50.00 off any order of 99.00 or more. I will be heading over there next week to take advantage of this. This is how you get a customer back!!
Funny thing is that I buy from there all the time. :)

Connor

Name
Connor
Dmreed4311 said:
I got a letter from JonDon today titled "I screwed up, I,m sorry" it is a letter wondering why i have not bought from them in a while and it included 50.00 off any order of 99.00 or more. I will be heading over there next week to take advantage of this. This is how you get a customer back!!
Funny thing is that I buy from there all the time. :)

That was a tithe on the screwing they are going to give you soon.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom