This might be a long shot, but...

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
Does anyone have a picture of a Christmas tree surrounded by dirty carpet we could use for an ad? I should have taken one last year. I'm wanting to run an ad something along the lines of.. "Do you want to be opening presents sitting on this.." :) If I can't find one soon I'll just go buy a tree real quick, dirty up the living room carpet and take a pic of it.

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
That's one thing I've never been good with is photoshopping. I had a guy but he is vacationing in Thailand til January and I doubt fiverr would do a good job. I'm just thinking what is least expensive.. Paying someone to do it for $100+ or buying a tree for $50 and doing it myself real life lol. Or hoping to get it free if anyone has one stored away they wouldn't mind sharing.

There's none in stockpics or googles images.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Real would be nice because you could set it up the angle you want. But it could be time consuming to get the shot. You'd also want to take it with a good camera, so it's a high rez file.

How tied to the dirty carpet are you?

Couldn't you use stock images of tree decorations with text layered on top saying "Its nearly time to setup the tree. How clean is the carpet when it sits?"

OR something along those lines.

Reactions: Scott S. and WillS

Ron K

Or...
"Bathroom? Sure.... make a left at the coffee spot, then turn right on the candle wax and straight down the dingy Hall"
If these are holiday directions for your guests call BDCC!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom