This targeting women?

Wayne Miller

Name
Wayne Miller
Really cool video, it caught my attention but I gotta go with Bill. Whose your audience?

The Oscar Meyer ad goes down as one of my all-time favorites. The Life commercial with Mikey is a close second.

d]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmPRHJd3uHId]

Thirty-seven years later and we're still using cute littke kids to win over mom..... lol

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
The ink drops lost me at the beginning, some wasted intro time.
Its only 43 secs and it goes by quickly, very fast paced vid. Initially, I remember the back of the shirt, the hall cleaning, the truck drive by. The ink spots were lost, the flashy Master Tech stuff I only remembered after watching the 2nd time.
The one pick is a water claw, I think, it does show water being sucked up.
Its a very flashy vid. Does it really show how you are any different from the next guy? Biggest diff is you've taken the time to make a video.

Looked at Norms, his is more educational, though a little dry. I have the same type of voice, thats why I chose typed words and good music rather than my voice over. His does show the result better. Also, his is more than a minute longer, much more relaxed video.

Let us know who it attracts!

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Modern women are not little hunks of quivering emotional Jell-o. We don't whip out our credit cards at the first sign of a puppy, kitten or baby.

Give us information we need to make a good decision and present yourself in an open, friendy manner and offer us a good value for the services we WANT and don't push the upsells too much and we will be sold.

As for marketing. It matter not, if they don't remember you, so ads, truck decaling, invoicing, biz cards, magnets, etc. should have a VERY DISTINCTIVE, simple logo that is easily remembered and different from any other cleaner in your area.

make a great impression, be reliable and stay in their mind.

Too many babies, too many dogs and kitty pics, too many "family" pics. Throw the tired, old ideas out. I like Hagopian's purple trucks, the magic carpet guy logo is good too. Anything that makes you stand out and be noticed and remembered.

I bet Bill's wife remembers her bologna's first name, that Mikey likes it and he hates everything, and how many all beef patties are on a Big mac...

Take care,
Lisa

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
I bet Bill's wife remembers her bologna's first name, that Mikey likes it and he hates everything, and how many all beef patties are on a Big mac...

Take care,
Lisa[/quote]

Lisa,
And didn't they use cute kids in these commercials. How can you compare the millions of dollars that was spent on these ads to the marketing budgets of cleaning companies.

Newman

Name
Chris Newman
Richard, Do the animations autogenerate in that big buck software? Maybe your friend could reccomend a lower priced video animation software program to create titles or simple animations?

Newman said:
Richard, Do the animations autogenerate in that big buck software? Maybe your friend could reccomend a lower priced video animation software program to create titles or simple animations?

I will ask him today.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom