This video has everything.

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
in your opinion do you think powerburst has fillers? we used to use it a long time ago

Name
Jeff T
Triple 30-10... It’s still in the testing phase, but so far, not much it won’t take care of....

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
pretty sure we have same colour rating of pads as you, red is classed as most aggressive polishing here and blue/green next 1 up as softest scrubbing pad
20170602_100056.jpg

But the red definitely still works

Reactions: Foothills Phil

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
1. You calling me damon?.. do I resemble him?

2. "Dont mind him, he's deaf..."

3. Did ya say to me behind my back not to have a heart attack?

Anything else I didn't hear...?:winky:

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
1. You calling me damon?.. do I resemble him?

2. "Dont mind him, he's deaf..."

3. Did ya say to me behind my back not to have a heart attack?

Anything else I didn't hear...?:winky:
Mikey's such a dumbass! LOL Saying that, and also at the end, "the zipper doesn't need dry strokes". BS. Maybe in Nevada, it doesn't need dry strokes, because of the quick dry time. But in Georgia...Oh yeah it does. And the clear hose showed that dry strokes are needed

Mikey P

Administrator
Mikey's such a dumbass! LOL Saying that, and also at the end, "the zipper doesn't need dry strokes". BS. Maybe in Nevada, it doesn't need dry strokes, because of the quick dry time. But in Georgia...Oh yeah it does. And the clear hose showed that dry strokes are needed

Anybody who has spent more than 6 minutes on temfs is not allowed to call any one or thing a dumb ass for the rest of their life, goober.

Name
Jeff T
Serious question- would putting down some prespray with HF, then using a 175 with brush and shower feed not cut through it better?

Name
Jeff T
Derek said the same thing, yes it would but I dont have a shower feed tank and wont be buying one for just this job which I'll probably lose soon due to my constant price hikes..
Reason I ask, I’ve got a job similar. The tracks from the kitchen into the carpet are as black as night, and if I tap my toe on it, it sounds like hardwood. Last time I did it, i tried my CRB, and it did NOTHING to break it up. In desperation, I brought out my little Oreck, threw the tile brush on it, and it started to break it up. It was so aggressive, it damaged the carpet.
I’ve got an old 17” variable speed Clarke. I ordered a brush head for it, and a tank. I’m waiting for another grease pig pit to try it out on.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom