This, will help everybody

TimP

I had brought up having a review room where people would review and keep updated information that pertains to their experience with equipment. However nobody seemed too interested in it. Of course I thought that if it was something that was liked very well it would get a Mikey's Board seal of approval or recommendation to buy.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
admiralclean said:
NOW do you see what I'm talking about, Ofer?
Sorry, I was too busy lately to answer.

Weird!
You'd think that the potential damage to that manufacturer for giving him trouble or not supplying him parts will be so high that they will actually go out of their way to please him.
Think about it. Would you buy from such an asshole manufacturer if you heard about it?

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Mikey P said:
exactly.

If you want to know about a specific brand just do a search.
Get real Mikey.
All is needed is a table of content for all manufacturers, not a room, not for every single machine.
Each member could post only once for each manufacturer stating that they do have or had that specific machine.
Is it fool proof?
No.
However if enough people do it it, statistically it will provide enough valid info to give us a good tool to base our purchase decision on. The more people fill it the harder it will be to manipulate.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Agian this imo is a very good idea and probably would end alot of repetetive equipment - specific questions and issues. just my two!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom