Those jobs where you have to borrow their vacuum...

Mikey P

Administrator
You know the ones.

Carpet so disgusting that the urine and or feces will ruin your vacuum so you either skip the pre vac or you borrow the home owners..

This lady had to clean up for a re-fi inspection tomorrow. We cleaned for her a few years back when her son who has Aspergers was having a rough time being picked on at school. He was showing his dismay by pissing and shitting all over his bed room floor. Things have mellowed out but the mess has gotten worse since our last visit.

Their vacuum was inoperable , they offered to go buy a new one but I insisted I try and fix theirs first. I put on the latex gloves and dove in to find a clog 12 inches long. All sorts of crap but I got it working like new, dusty but new..

3a8f60e2.jpg

My new guy was pretty thrown off by the living situation. It was his first human waste job..

He couldn't believe how much I was enjoying the whole Mother Teresa-ness of it all..

MDF baseboards dont like wiz much either..

17753123.jpg

that back edge was soaked..

67e32c3e.jpg

SnG and QAL saved the day..

Last edited:

FredC

Village Idiot
not human but...not an area where there wasn't piss and shit...."animal rescuer" :icon_rolleyes:

in the bed
015800x600.jpg

001800x600.jpg

008800x600.jpg

014800x600.jpg

023800x600.jpg

waits for it to dry and then sweeps it out on the deck

025800x600.jpg

Last edited:

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
I had one when I first started that was like this. Crap everywhere. Dog didn't want to mess up the grass and pee on it, so it used the carpet. I got mad at the scumbag and walked. Snapped some pics on the way out and considered calling CPS. I had to take custody of my sister's kids and I pulled them out of a house like that. I get mad every time I think about that.

steve_64

my daughter quite working for me after a couple weeks because of jobs like that. my new guy cant believe all the crap i clean. it doesnt bother me to clean these jobs and i get them pretty regularly around here. i just hope my shower never breaks after a job like that.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
So i have done a few mixed up some QAL and SnG...yet still have some "smell" issues.....

now maybe they are being overly sensitive, cuz they aint quiet the piss wagon these are......

but....whats the issue???

hogjowl

Idiot™
Probably not many people here that use more Judson products than me on a monthly basis, but I have to say that I have never had much success using Quat-a-lot for odors.

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
I can't stand people and places like that. I was at some animal lady's place and there was more urine, feces and litter on the floor the carpet as far as I could see. I walked and really considered calling animal protection services but thought the pets would just end up being euthanized that way? Still pisses me off to this day when I think about it!

steve_64

i try not to make other peoples problems my own. but i will clean piss and shit all day without a problem. just have to charge enough to make it worth it. start at the door and work your way in lol.

i learned a long time ago not to judge others, im such a mess i dont want fingers pointing back. people will live the way they live no matter what anyone else thinks. i made friends with a wwII vet who lives in squaller. his family wont help him, not sure why but ive helped that man numerous times. its gross going there, cat and dog shit on the door nob. he shouldnt have animals but thats his decision. the last time i told him to rip it out. he asked what was the best way to clean it i said use a shovel, it was that bad. i tried to get him to let me rip it out and have a friend replace it but he didnt.

my attitude is, if youre not willing to help dont pass the buck onto someone else. if its that bad then clean it for them to make it better. teach them how to care for the carpet or try and get them to have you come out more often, before it gets so bad. i have several ive done this with and they have become great customers and referal machines. some people just need someone to care.

and im pretty ocd about being clean. its gross but very rewarding to help these people.

Name
Ron lippold
I have left more than a few vacs behind, I love pet jobs. There is nothing like Judsons products on pet damage. Just give it time to work..

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
I have left more than a few vacs behind, I love pet jobs. There is nothing like Judsons products on pet damage. Just give it time to work..
I was told when i started in this business that pets are a carpet cleaners best friend.I have been getting a lot of cat dog and even accidental human piss jobs lately.All these jobs seem to be what would be considered as wide spread through out the home $$$

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
i made i guy vac first after i broke up the poopy with my tennis shoes
had 2 little dogs and craped every where in 2 rooms
i think ya got me beat on that one mikey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom