Those using Service monster

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
has anybody customized their reminder cards? They sent me instructions on how to do it and it looks like a pain but I need to do it. Anyone care to share what they came up with?

Mikey P

Administrator
if typing up the changes you want in Microsoft Word and sending them to Service Monster to change out the text is a pain in the ass in your eyes perhaps you should let me do it for you.

Dear Mrs { }

Thanks a bunch for letting me into your home the other day. I couldn't but help notice that you had a couple daughters. I've been quite lonely since my beloved cat died and am on the prowl again.
What I'm looking for in one of your fine girls:
A beautiful young super model. Prefer wealthy to rich. Must be highly educated, prefer a phd but a masters will due with the right person. Must be obediant and willing to be spanked. A willingness to make sacrifices for me. Become a extension of myself. Super good looking. Be a artist. Model the latest lingerie for me between 9-10 pm nightly. Share your many model friends with me sexually. Brunettes only! NO Redheads, leave me alone! Must have a great sense of humor. Must like primitive wilderness camping and monster mud trucks. Must do drugs and drink ALOT! Prefer my women to buy only can beer by the 30 pack. Must have great weed connections. I don't want to deal with parents or sisters. No granny panty owners need apply.(please don't waste my time) Please be between 22-26 only.
I spend a lot of time on the internet arguing with carpet cleaners so please only talk to me when totally necessary

About me:
Unemployed. Short and bald. Chubby and pale with small features.(hands feet ears) Dominating, picky and judgmental Sometimes a little awkward around women. I am a sexually intense person that likes to receive pleasure for hours on end. I currently live downstairs of a older dominating woman so I would like to move in right away and share a bank account. You will have to drive or co-sign for me a new 580 horsepower Camareo.

If a match is made with one of your girls you'll be able to have us out for dinner once a year and I'll bring my portable spot cleaner to show my appreciation for your efforts in hooking me up.

Thanks!

Kevin at Advanced Carpet Care

oh, I've also included a few bushiness cards for you to pass out to your neighbors with hot daughters

Last edited:

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
I would love see some new covers for these cards. 3 years of the same covers to my repeats probably are winding up in the trash more than I want to think about.

Sent from my GT-P5113

hogjowl

Idiot™
Yeah, I sorta like Mikey's changes ... for the most part. However, is it too much to expect that SM would change their content on a routine basis?

hogjowl

Idiot™
I really like SM and will continue to use them for as long as I can forsee, but there are a few things I'd like to see improved. A great many of my customers are repeat, and they repeat on a fairly regular and frequent basis. So, they get the same cards over and over and over again. It would be nice to see a new card every now and again.

But, even the same old, same old is certainly better than nothing at all.

Mikey P

Administrator
I agree, new card art every year would be easy to switch and would go along way, especially if it were a little whacky and your customers looked forward to the variety

Mikey P

Administrator
What I'd really like to see implemented on SM is a feature that would let you save or close out a new account entry until you double checked the correct address on Google Maps (great for full Circle who can't be expected to memorize areas/streets/odd spelling etc) it only takes one click to do so, so why not?

Another would be for us to enter a auto default time on customers who have the same job done each time. Secretaries, Wives, and Full Circle can't be expected to know how much time to allow each job. They can guess and be right half the time but the ability for us who actually do the work and know that the home owner who has the 2 flights of steps up to the front door, are 25 miles into the woods yet still show up in the city zip code, extra chatty customers, chronic no furniture movers etch.. to set the time default on those jobs would be a great feature

FC has a 2 hour default that they or I can edit but some times it's too late and by the time I catch it and add time to the job the next job will need a call telling them that we'll be later than originally promised.

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
We printed our own post cards for reminders. The CSR's put these together each month. We do them for about $.45 each. A lot cheaper than the letter. We did the letters until we got large enough to do it ourselves. I used the SM idea and wrote copy close to what they had done.

We get the post cards done at gotprint.com great service and cheap.

clean image

Name
Carl Maddock
Mike,

They need what SEO mobile has, google intregration, as soon as you start typing ady, it populates. Even if it was a 10$ mo additional.

Also fact you have to leave the keyboard, to mouse click zip populator is as old as my first wrap

Reactions: Mikey P

hogjowl

Idiot™
Tom:

Years ago, I ran crews and had an office person to handle the calls and such. The day I go back to that, I will consider doing away with the SM FMS function. Heck, pasting on stamps and addressing postcards may be necessary to keep her busy. But, as it is, my little one man band really needs SM to keep up with all the things I can't do for myself.

Back
Top Bottom