Three visits since the start of Coronagate led to this INCREDIBLE decision! ASMR!

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
For those who have never seen one, that is a Chemstractor.

I don't know when those were last sold, but "back in the day" they competed nicely with portable extraction units (not many had heaters then) for results.

Our cleaning company tried the portable route, but since the machines of choice were Bates, Deep Steam, and Steamway portables...all of which were the equivalent of moving a refrigerator in and out of a home without a dolly.....we found the Chemstractor to be the sensible cleaning machine to use until our first truck mount arrived.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I don't know when those were last sold, but "back in the day" they competed nicely with portable extraction units (not many had heaters then) for results.

Our cleaning company tried the portable route, but since the machines of choice were Bates, Deep Steam, and Steamway portables...all of which were the equivalent of moving a refrigerator in and out of a home without a dolly.....we found the Chemstractor to be the sensible cleaning machine to use until our first truck mount arrived.
I never owned one but liked the concept. I started out using rotary machines and wet vacs. The wet vac really didn't do much. At the end of the day, after 5 jobs, the wet vac might be half full of water and debris at the most. The idea of scrubbing and extracting at the same time was very captivating. Expensive machines though.

Reactions: Jim Pemberton

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom