Three visits since the start of Coronagate led to this INCREDIBLE decision! ASMR!

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Back when Ricky was "the Chemstracter guy"...

He DID start with those; I had forgotten.

This test goes back to the days before Chemspec introduced RotoBrite and made bonnet cleaning a "thing".

Bob Hughes and Dan Savanuck were still leading the company then. Those guys helped save my father's cleaning business in 1971 after he lost everything in a fire. But that's another story for another time.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott

This test goes back to the days before Chemspec introduced RotoBrite and made bonnet cleaning a "thing".

Bob Hughes and Dan Savanuck were still leading the company then. Those guys helped save my father's cleaning business in 1971 after he lost everything in a fire. But that's another story for another time.
I used to use rotobrite but my favorite was deep action by Hilliard.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
how many times have wee seen a cleaner get his free sample of Brand XXXX pre-spray and after one job declare it the best ever?

and how many instances would a application of just water on a trashed, chemically laden carpet have been just as amazing?

A pet peeve of mine (as I age I am more and more peevish of course)

This has been my argument against the trainers who insist that you can't let your prespray dry or it will lose its effectiveness:

If prespray lost its power after drying, why do so many residue laden carpets clean like new after clear water HWE?

Mikey P

Administrator
So this is one of those soft touch nylons that naturally or not so naturally has that kind of oily feeling to it..
I called her just now and asked her

how it looked this morning and her first reply was how wonderful and soft and chemical free it feels under her bare feet, verbatim...

F

FB7777

A pet peeve of mine (as I age I am more and more peevish of course)

This has been my argument against the trainers who insist that you can't let your prespray dry or it will lose its effectiveness:

If prespray lost its power after drying, why do so many residue laden carpets clean like new after clear water HWE?
‘Trainers’

some of these dopes are like hiring a fat slob to teach you cardio at a gym

they may have read a few manuals but they sure didn’t put it into practice

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
‘Trainers’

some of these dopes are like hiring a fat slob to teach you cardio at a gym

they may have read a few manuals but they sure didn’t put it into practice

If I had your level of restraint, compassion, and concern for the feelings of others, I could fill pages here....but since mine is just a bit higher, I'll just leave it at that :biggrin:

Mikey P

Administrator
My new fixation with micro padding is as exciting as my no more cookie weight loss program..

IMG_20200722_083056.jpg

Reactions: Bob Savage
Name
Lee Stockwell
I hurt one instructor's feelings when I said most of them couldn't clean their way out of a wet paper bag.

The Farmer once had a prized pure-bred bull. Unfortunately the bull had a terrible accident jumping over a barbed wire fence, tearing out his prized tool.

The bull was inconsolable until the other bulls said, "your career's not over, you can still be a consultant".

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I'm feeling way better the last 3 or 4 days.
Whatever the fk that went thru me that
Nite was way way bad...
You don want it

Reactions: Cleanworks
Name
Scott Turknett
any plans to reschedule Heather’s upholstery class? I am anxiously awaiting it

Reactions: Jim Pemberton

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom