Tile picture

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
I cleaned some tile for a public figure here this week. As I was finishing I emailed this person a picture for them to see. They posted it on facebook and a link to my website. My phone has been going non-stop. Score.

075AC55D-27BA-46E7-B236-CEDE7DE39F2F-11067-00000EAD9148B1B6_zpscf04f3f8.jpg

Bill Morgan

Name
Captain Morgan
Well done Charlie!! Great cleaning job. Nice clear crisp before/afters. Did you protect/seal the grout or color seal?
Do the have granite counter tops? :smile:

You'll have to send them a box of donuts.:stir:

Congrats on all your new business. You earned and deserved it.
Bill

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
Yes, that is the picture that they posted on their Facebook page. Feel free to use it Mike.
Bill, I sealed the grout with just sealer. No color seal. They did not have granite, but I did just score on a slew of granite jobs at a high end apartment complex. They have been having me do the tile and grout, and the other day I saw they had granite counters (I never looked before). I mentioned that I started doing them. They want me to start doing them on the move outs.
Things are taking off here.

Bill Morgan

Name
Captain Morgan
the other day I saw they had granite counters (I never looked before). I mentioned that I started doing them. They want me to start doing them on the move outs.
Things are taking off here.

:clap:That's awesome Charlie!! Post some pictures of your counter jobs when you get them.

How are the 5-a-rounds at the cemetery working??

Going to order my polisher from HF next week. Got a $10 off coupon emailed to me.. cha ch'ing!
I know it won't last long, but a variable speed polisher for under $30.00 to get started well,
that right there, is a sore dick.. you can't beat it!! :smile:
Have a great weekend.
Bill

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom