tile question.....

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Like most..I have seen where a area rug with a rubber backing will change the color of the carpet underneath it...

is it possible for this to happen on a tile floor........??.....it it possible for it to lighten the color of the tile...

Lance Golden

Name
Lance Golden
If it is glazed... I have seen some "Ghosting"... Otherwise, did you try an "oxy" in your prespray?
If not, try adding Petzone, or Prochems Odor Rescue... Assuming you are using an Alkaline cleaner....

Last edited by a moderator:

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
This tile was pretty bad...it had a dark film on it and as I was cleaning you could tell right where I was....and had been...it cleaned up really nice...when I first got there and this mat was picked up I just thought the area under it was clean because it had been covered....
around it came out really nice but where the mat was is still much lighter....and it is the same shape as the mat....

this is a 3 piece set....toilet seat cover...rug in front of vanity...and the small rug that wraps in front of toilet...no problems from the one in front of sink.....but tile is much lighter in front of toilet....

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
Did you try to make the dirty tile match it with a couple of other chems? Ive seen different shades of colors caused from those rugs and mats including lighter. It is easier to line them up now. :D

Sent from my GT-P5113

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Grout was the same ....nothing change there...just the tile surface...

tile is not tacky....

kinda strange....first time I have ever seen something like this.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom