Tile Spinners - What do you like?

Joseph225

I've got an SX-15, and at the company I used to work for, we had the SX-12. What do you like better, the 12 inch spinners, or the 15? Why? Anyone have a preference of the Hydroforce or the Turbo Hybrid?

I'm asking because it's my understanding that pressure washers, with their massive 30" spinners, have to have a certain flow rate (GPM, not PSI) to make something that size work effectively. It makes me curious if the SX-15 is too big for the flow my SS570 has, because it's pretty easy to tiger stripe, if I don't move slow enough. It seems that when I push the pressure up, it DOES increase the flow somewhat, but the SS570 has a 2.2 GPM pump, I think.

Mikey P

Administrator
the SX12 main problem is the 1.2 inches it doesn't clean along the edge and those two vac hoses are a hinderance.

The TH40 is king, especially with with the plastic ring. With the brush ring, not so much., thats where the SX out slurps it.

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
the SX12 main problem is the 1.2 inches it doesn't clean along the edge and those two vac hoses are a hinderance.

The TH40 is king, especially with with the plastic ring. With the brush ring, not so much., thats where the SX out slurps it.
Our th40 is good I agree about the brush ring.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
The only two spinners I've owned was the crappy mytee one with the single pressure washing handle:((junk)
And the th40. THere's no need to try any other ones. get the th40

Reactions: Joseph225

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Th40 is what i bought. I tried the others, but th40 perform excellent. 12 inch is perfect

Bob lain

Name
Bob
praise the lord Bob Lain showed up

when we going riding?
When ever i can find some time .I have no Availability till the second week of February as of now we are going to Arizona at the end of February for a week to go riding in the desert.Will be staying in Alamo lake looking forward to this ride.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom