Time estimate, please?

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
Without more info, I'd say just under 1 minute per seat. Are both guys cleaning? Portables or tm? Easy access? Cloth on the backs?

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
ASSuming VLM on 100% and HWE (porty)on 15% probably 4.5 hours or so... This also assumes you have good chems and know how to bang it out quick...

With a TM probably about 6.5-7.5 hours depending on setup/tear down speed, porty figure on 8 hrs with 2 machines... The bucket brigade will slow you down...

Excellent Supply hase a neeat little drill driver doo hicky that will make it go fast... Or an orbital polisher with some velcro glued on and a micro fiber towel will work wonders as well... Even if steaming it help a ton on the nasties...

Just be sure to use chems from http://www.EncapStore.com or the upholstery will turn purple and orange...

OK maybe that lat part is an exxageration...lol

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
I would ad another guy to prespray and scrub ahead. Work all 3 in same theatre together. I still think that would be 6-8 hours

Able 1

Name
Keith
Two cleaning tools per truck mount should speed things up. Just have a floater or 2 to pre-spray and pull hose..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom