Time is ticking

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
Time is ticking down..what you all looking forward to seeing at MF for me its got to be the battle of the rotary,s and Jimbo,s class act

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Time is ticking down..what you all looking forward to seeing at MF for me its got to be the battle of the rotary,s and Jimbo,s class act

Or do you mean the slaughter of the rotaries :clap: That is what i am waiting to hear about. I sure hope they got a good variaty of real world dirty carpet lined up for these tests. Make sure Ron brings his vacuum cleaner to see what was left behind.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Just curious. Are the manufactuers from each of the rotaries being tested going to be their to represent their machines?? I sure hope that the results are not going to be posted in a wishy washy way so that all machines come out as winners.

Mikey P

Administrator
Studebaker will be there
Mytee John and Nate will be there
Somebody from Hydramaster will be there
As will somebody from Rotovac..

One of the above companies will be showing off an unseen or heard about new unit is what I'm hearing as well.

The winner will be declared by who sells the most units by the time next years MF rolls about.

Reactions: Mardie

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale

You are not looking forward to seeing me??? Dont you owe me a lunch? Time to pay up.:biggrin:

Adasm

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
You are not looking forward to seeing me??? Dont you owe me a lunch? Time to pay up.:biggrin:

Adasm
You did read I'm giving a class on how to murder your comp and clean up the mess...

but seriously don't forget your American excuses card

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom