Time to call a truce

green gurl

Harps Best Friend said:
Would you like to buy some Mary Kay skin care products? You would make a great consultant. !gotcha!

I was talking to Green Gurl.

I don't use mary kay... they have been known to use whale blubber in their makeup!!! I use mineral makeup... it's all natural and safe!!! that's why I have good skin... no breakouts, nothin... I told you green is more than just a business, it's how i live my life!!!

T

The Magician

Glad for the truce. Green Gurl going to the local bar to see UFC 124.

green gurl

Lee Stockwell said:
You have good skin because you are 23 dear.

:-)
Lee

I have 3 younger sisters who use crappy makeup... some marykay and others and they have breakouts all the time. I know plenty of girls my age that have breakouts!! i have never in my life had a breakout. Maybe one or two little pimples during puberty, but that's it. I have always been a friend to the furry since i was a little girl and never used anything that was made out of animals or tested on animals!!! It does make a difference. I am somewhat of a 'treehugger" but not an extremist!

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
LOL....aint that the truth, I did too when I was 23.....I had a lot of good parts back then....now, not so much.

Take care,
Lisa

green gurl

The Magician said:
Glad for the truce. Green Gurl going to the local bar to see UFC 124.

I wish!!! the babysitter backed out last minute so i couldn't go... im ordering it on tv though... Im not gonna miss GSP beat the shit of josh kosdick!!! greenguy is actually with tmdry at wild wings right now...

royalkid

Supportive Member
Name
Gulf Coast Carpet Care
Mikey, serious bro...you flip-flop more than a f$#kin' politician. You go from loving someone/something to hating them/it....and/or HATING someone/something to loving'??? WTF man....

I'll take "make up yor fookin' mind" for $1,000 Alex... Ivebeensold :shock: :roll:

green gurl

I mostly eat fish... sometimes chicken... but that's all! I used to be a vegitarian until pregnant with my first and I needed more iron and couldn't eat fish (the smell made me puke) and iron pills made me puke... it's also hard when your married to someone that doesn't eat that way. But Im thinking bout going back to the strict diet cause it just seems right to me

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
green gurl said:
[quote="The Magician":36f9kv4p]Glad for the truce. Green Gurl going to the local bar to see UFC 124.

I wish!!! the babysitter backed out last minute so i couldn't go... im ordering it on tv though... Im not gonna miss GSP beat the shit of josh kosdick!!! greenguy is actually with tmdry at wild wings right now...[/quote:36f9kv4p]

He bought your hydracat huh ?

green gurl

Steven Hoodlebrink said:
[quote="green gurl":2l9qean9][quote="The Magician":2l9qean9]Glad for the truce. Green Gurl going to the local bar to see UFC 124.

I wish!!! the babysitter backed out last minute so i couldn't go... im ordering it on tv though... Im not gonna miss GSP beat the shit of josh kosdick!!! greenguy is actually with tmdry at wild wings right now...[/quote:2l9qean9]

He bought your hydracat huh ?[/quote:2l9qean9]

No... it was from some guy outside of charlotte, but he was gonna be driving through so they wanted to get together.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
green gurl said:
[quote="Harps Best Friend":f2dat0fz]Would you like to buy some Mary Kay skin care products? You would make a great consultant. !gotcha!

I was talking to Green Gurl.

I don't use mary kay... they have been known to use whale blubber in their makeup!!! I use mineral makeup... it's all natural and safe!!! that's why I have good skin... no breakouts, nothin... I told you green is more than just a business, it's how i live my life!!![/quote:f2dat0fz]

:shock: Who told you that? An Avon Rep?? lol
If you're breaking out from Mary Kay, you are using the wrong skin products for your skin type. MK uses mineral products as well. It isn't just the make up, it's the skin care. My skin looks like a 23 year old's....ok, maybe not quite...but I look good damn it! :| :lol:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Believe it or not Mary Kay was one of the first to stop testing their products on animals AND they don't have anyone test on animals ON BEHALF of Mary Kay...which you will find a lot of other companies do. Other companies will have a 3rd party test on animals so they can say they don't.

Mary Kay carries products with Botanicals in them as well.

Able 1

Name
Keith
OK, I'll just send half my yearly(member) check to Rob..? :shock:

Is that how it's going to work.. :|

Newman

Name
Chris Newman
Thank you for tuning in to make up chat with Mary Kay and the girls. In next weeks episode we will be discussing menopause.

G

George V

I would rather buy a video or two from you Mikey.

You could do a ride-a-long video ez.

Wouldn't that be great!!!

G

George V

You want me to record and edit it for ya?

We'll slap a MB label on it and call it good.

Even get the whole gang envolved.

What do ya day Mikey?

G

George V

I'll even practice my Billy Maze and Sham Wow guy impersonations.

Smiley face

G

George V

Dude!!!

You totally stole my idea of the Unknown Guru!

Dammit. That was my idea u bastard!

Anyone in front of a PC and can post a pic of the Unkown Comic?

Sent from my Droid.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom