Time to give up on the Shark

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
I have a corded Dyson for my house. It’s 7-8 yrs old minimum. Course I use the Dyson 7 daily and take it with me if doing some sort of jani work.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Those dysons probably perform very well. The problem is, they're not commercial. They're made to be used once/week not 3 times/day. But Damon likes to go to best buy once/month and waste time looking at all the new blue tooth ear plugs while he's there

hogjowl

Idiot™
Only reason I stopped using Dyson vacs is because they became so expensive and my local Sears store ( which was a service point) went out of business.
But I was sure happy to find Sharks.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Only reason I stopped using Dyson vacs is because they became so expensive and my local Sears store ( which was a service point) went out of business.
But I was sure happy to find Sharks.
Get the warranty and never pay again. And Matt, stop being an idiot. I’ve used the commercial vacs and they break just as fast as any other vac. The problem is it takes forever to get replacement parts and they are not easy to fix. I know, I’ve gone through a few. Its much easier to just drop into Best Buy and get a new one covered under the 2 year extended warranty.

I finally gave up on the sharks due to the beater bar motor.

My last Dyson would overheat and turn off. Hoping with my new Animal 3 I have better luck. I did notice that the brush head is much heaver than the Shark. Maybe that translates to a more powerful motor.

Last edited:
Reactions: Living The Dream
Name
Swani
Get the warranty and never pay again. And Matt, stop being an idiot. I’ve used the commercial vacs and they break just as fast as any other vac. The problem is it takes forever to get replacement parts and they are not easy to fix. I know, I’ve gone through a few. Its much easier to just drop in to Best Buy and get a new one covered under the 2 year extended warranty.

My last Dyson would overheat and turn off. Hoping with my new Animal 3 i have better luck. I did notice that the brush head is much heaver than the Shark. Maybe that translates to a more powerful motor.
Well at least you'll be vacuuming less because you aren't going to be able to fit that ball under anything.

Reactions: Nomad74
Name
Nate W.
Get the warranty and never pay again. And Matt, stop being an idiot. I’ve used the commercial vacs and they break just as fast as any other vac. The problem is it takes forever to get replacement parts and they are not easy to fix. I know, I’ve gone through a few. Its much easier to just drop in to Best Buy and get a new one covered under the 2 year extended warranty.

My last Dyson would overheat and turn off. Hoping with my new Animal 3 i have better luck. I did notice that the brush head is much heaver than the Shark. Maybe that translates to a more powerful motor.

Leave Matt alone.. Not very nice!

• Haha
Reactions: Nomad74

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
There is no perfect vacuum for jani staffs. My chimps can break anything. I like the Sharks because of cost, but if they get out of hand, I’ll move on.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
See, I knew he would pop his head out!! Ok, all your items you endorse, from your glides to your watches, and everything in between,
the Oreck has to be at the bottom of the pile. I don’t know of anything even close😬

carpetjim

I have used for the last 15 plus years the Hover WindTunnel. This is a big bulky bagged unit. very reliable, easy to work on, and you can find them cheap.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom