Titan 575

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
Hey guys, long time no talk as the title states I have a Hydramaster titan 575 and while I love the unit I’ve been having problems with heating up or overheating, seems to be the Bimba valve however that was replaced two months ago and it’s starting to act up again.

I’m fairly mechanically inclined, and my mechanic Todd from Simms Service & Repair is really good and everybody seems to be a little bit perplexed with this issue.
I am finding there’s others like me out there with the same issue including my best friend in Florida only has 600 hrs on the exact same unit and he is having issues.

So I thought I’d ask on this forum as I know there’s a lot of really wise veterans on here and great mechanics to see if you can help with any insight on this issue.

My unit has 2000 hrs and maintain meticulously.

Todd has looked at electrical that’s all good he’s checked the solenoid that’s all good. It really seems to have to do with the vacuum lines that open and close that bimba valve or the valves themself suck?

Thank you guys for any help

D7BFA5CB-8CCE-4458-953B-14A5F93F35B3.jpeg 53DF70AF-AA69-4170-98E3-994677DDE556.jpeg

Reactions: SamIam

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
Hey guys, long time no talk as the title states I have a Hydramaster titan 575 and while I love the unit I’ve been having problems with heating up or overheating, seems to be the Bimba valve however that was replaced two months ago and it’s starting to act up again.

I’m fairly mechanically inclined, and my mechanic Todd from Simms Service & Repair is really good and everybody seems to be a little bit perplexed with this issue.
I am finding there’s others like me out there with the same issue including my best friend in Florida only has 600 hrs on the exact same unit and he is having issues.

So I thought I’d ask on this forum as I know there’s a lot of really wise veterans on here and great mechanics to see if you can help with any insight on this issue.

My unit has 2000 hrs and maintain meticulously.

Todd has looked at electrical that’s all good he’s checked the solenoid that’s all good. It really seems to have to do with the vacuum lines that open and close that bimba valve or the valves themself suck?

Thank you guys for any help

View attachment 121842 View attachment 121843
Hey can you give a little more info on what you mean by heating up or overheating?

Todd is great so far the only thing I can think of is that your machine isn't california compliant and somehow Mr Gavin Newsom is sticking it to you lmao

Reactions: Vivers

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
Hey can you give a little more info on what you mean by heating up or overheating?

Todd is great so far the only thing I can think of is that your machine isn't california compliant and somehow Mr Gavin Newsom is sticking it to you lmao
Meant to say, doesn’t heat up sometimes and other times gets stuck and overheats where you lose pressure at the wand
I’m finding out other people are having this exact problem, so wanted to see if any of you guys might’ve figured it out?

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
looks nothing like a Sapphire Bimba

what is HW support telling you?
So the Bimba valves been replaced about two months ago and was working perfectly until just recently.
The first one lasted till 2000 hours Todd from Simms Service & Repair who I think is a really top notch mechanic. He has checked electrical, solenoid, and all operates fine it seems to have to do with the vacuum lines and the Bimba valve is what it seems like however, it’s intermittent so today it wouldn’t malfunction.

This is exactly what happened last time and it progressively got worse. We clean off the piston itself in the morning and it works all day or for a few days and it starts malfunctioning again, then eventually it’s a daily thing and then it starts to stick in so we’re too hot and we loose pressure and lines are fire!!! and I have to manually pull the piston out.

I will talk with a tech from Hydramaster tomorrow, but Todd did today and this is why I posted on here. See if any of you guys have run into the situation and figured it out.?

Thanks

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
I agree with Damon I wonder if the valve has very small clearances and by getting wet or dirty water on there occasionly either casues rust or debri to get it stuck I would spray something in there that eats rust and lubricates. I probably dont understand how it works and would also mess up my machine and take it to todd to fix it lol

SamIam

Name
sam miller
So the Bimba valves been replaced about two months ago and was working perfectly until just recently.
The first one lasted till 2000 hours Todd from Simms Service & Repair who I think is a really top notch mechanic. He has checked electrical, solenoid, and all operates fine it seems to have to do with the vacuum lines and the Bimba valve is what it seems like however, it’s intermittent so today it wouldn’t malfunction.

This is exactly what happened last time and it progressively got worse. We clean off the piston itself in the morning and it works all day or for a few days and it starts malfunctioning again, then eventually it’s a daily thing and then it starts to stick in so we’re too hot and we loose pressure and lines are fire!!! and I have to manually pull the piston out.

I will talk with a tech from Hydramaster tomorrow, but Todd did today and this is why I posted on here. See if any of you guys have run into the situation and figured it out.?

Thanks
Is there a Mac valve like on the sapphire that actually controls the bimba????

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom