To Funny (Poking Fun @ Myself)

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Ok, broke a brass reducer today and didn't have a new one in my parts tool box on the V, so I dumped my junk pail to see if I just might have one in there.
Ok, be honest how many of you keeps crap like this to?
photo-35.jpg

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
LOL Nice collection Billy! Yes there is a can full of bad QD's and valves on the work bench. I'm not sure why we keep them, we don't repair them. I think I'll box them up and send them to Ofer maybe he can do something green with them! :razz:

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
Uhh Billy, thats just the floorboard of my van. My "Junk" pile is actually 3 or 4 5 gallon buckets FULL of busted or worn out QD's etc. Some of this stuff dates back to when I was an INFANT, when my dad ran things.

Ive taken a couple of 5 gallon buckets of stuff that was absolutely useless to the scrap yard, and got around 60 bucks per bucket... you should have seen the crackheads waiting in line behind me to get .35 cents for the handfull of old power cables they found in a dupster, or the radiator they stole (From a working car im sure) Eyeing my 50lb buckets of sweet sweet Meth money.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
LOL Nice collection Billy! Yes there is a can full of bad QD's and valves on the work bench. I'm not sure why we keep them, we don't repair them. I think I'll box them up and send them to Ofer maybe he can do something green with them! :razz:
Spare no expenses and send them over cowboy. I'll do something green with them all right.
P.S. One more word coming from Topeka and I'm unleashing Mardie!

Are you out of your mind giving shrapnel to middle easterner?
Unlike Richard, if I were you, I'd definitely think more than twice before I'd open any package sent from moi.
On the other hand I do make a killer fallafel :winky:

Chris A

Name
Chris
I have a giant pile of them in my basement that I dive into like Scrooge McDuck...

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
i have one to....

i also have a recycle can, for broken or stripped or otherwise tore down parts...

for a #10 can (aka coffee) I got about $40....

them brass pieces cost a bunch...

but you can recoup some to.....enough to buy lunch 1 or 2 times

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom