To john with trinity: what happened here? have you seen this video?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Connor

Name
Connor
Did you realy think that you can toy with a mans livleyhood and not get slapped around for that.:hopeless:

Slapped around, eh? The only thing getting slapped is whatshisface's customer service reputation and how he handles dissatisfied customers. The buyers review surely paints a grisly picture of dissatisfaction, doesn't it?

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Slapped around, eh? The only thing getting slapped is whatshisface's customer service reputation and how he handles dissatisfied customers. The buyers review surely paints a grisly picture of dissatisfaction, doesn't it?

Ya it sure is a mess now for john but as they say IT AINT OVER TILL THE FAT LADY SINGS

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Ya it sure is a mess now for john but as they say IT AINT OVER TILL THE FAT LADY SINGS

then i GUESS we'll has'ta settle for a fat MAN.......singing?

100_0194.jpg

Last edited:

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
You martie like John don't understand that even if he wins in court (a small battle) he losses a large front in retail side with such poor customer service (the war )

But is it poor customer service or is this whole thing BS.We dont know because we do not have BOTHSIDES of the story.
The one thing that makes me wonder is my knowledge with fabricateing. I know that in order to do even the simmplest metal fabrication is that jigs are used and given that it would be almost immposible to missaline parts in the welding part of fabricating.
I guess we will all find out THE REEEST OF THE STORY IN TIME.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I see you are still missing the point. If you are selling a new product with warranties and such, your prospective customers must believe their is customer support for said product or service.

While the Internet, bulletin boards and such are a great place to get your product buzz and hype, you have to realize the fact that if something is wrong with the product or service and it is not dealt with acceptable customer service, you will have a hard time continuing to sell such product or service with much success.

regardless of who was at fault with the whole handle situation, for the sake of Johns prospective customers, job should have shipped out a new handle and made a cheerleader out of Todd. Worst case scenario has happened and it is out of control at the moment with no end in sight other than doomsday court date, which I see as a another mistake.

i would use John from Mytee as an example, back in the day( maybe still today) I would hear of poeple saying Mytee would ship certain things without enough field testing. I can't ever remember of a situation where somehthing went wrong and John did not stand behind his products.

Without customer service and customer satisfaction you will run out of customers and very quickly.

Reactions: John LaBarbera

steve g

Name
steve garrett
I have to admit I love a good shit storm, which is what we have here,just a couple observations.

1st when John G showed up on the forums years ago I think even back in the ICS board days he claimed his method could BEAT ANY truckmount in cleaning and that it was far superior to anything a truckmount could do. OK I don't like anyone or tend to trust anyone when they try to say their method kicks ass over any other method at any time. Its just too big of a claim to make its like showing up to a customers house and guaranteeing a stain to come out. I think most HWE guys around here understand that johns machines have a place in the cleaning method toolbox but its never a replacement for a truckmount but merely an additional tool. THAT IS WHAT SMART SUBJECTIVE PEOPLE DO THEY HAVE AN OPEN MIND TO BETTER IDEAS john g does not have this ability he thinks his stuff is better than any method.

2) post pictures of the shitty welds lets take a look at the crappy build construction if there is a problem here.

3) I thought it was shady to recharge the guys card again after the bank pulled the funds from his account. isn't there legal issues here too, you can't just charge someones card unauthorized??
4) this reminds me of the time I did a job for a customer that had the crappy coffee table, I moved it 3" and the thing pretty much self destructed instantly, I shoved the legs back under it and didn't move it anymore, I thought it was already like that but the customer called complaining I broke it. I ENDED UP PAYING FOR A POS COFFEE TABLE was it my fault hell no, but thats not how the customer saw it. in business you make things right sometimes that means paying for stuff you don't fee like you should but thats the right thing to do.
5) I saw john from mytee posted you wanna know what he did, when he first came on the boards he was talking about his equipment. I mentioned in a post I had a problem with a switch on one of my air movers and I thought it wasn't as heavy duty as it should have been, keep in mind I had been using the air mover for 2 YEARS, he sent me a message apologizing about it and without me saying anything sent me a brand new, new style air mover. now granted thats going above and beyond but the point is the least that can be expected is give the guy his money back!!!!!
6) I thought lisa's post about being linked with york, ****** etc was really summing it up, john G, this is where this is headed
7) and lastly I don't worry about threats an attorney or anyone else makes, real attorneys don't threaten anyone, THEY FILE. Todd don't bow down to these people there isn't really anything the can do. you have a right to free speech provided its all true, they have to prove its not. trying to collect on an out of state judgement is going to suck the real damage you are doing is here and they know that. I suspect if you win, john G aint going to pay it.

Name
Todd
But is it poor customer service or is this whole thing BS.We dont know because we do not have BOTHSIDES of the story.
The one thing that makes me wonder is my knowledge with fabricateing. I know that in order to do even the simmplest metal fabrication is that jigs are used and given that it would be almost immposible to missaline parts in the welding part of fabricating.
I guess we will all find out THE REEEST OF THE STORY IN TIME.

Mardie. I am not sure if it is the handle or the base to be honest with you. The base has bearing receivers welded into it and I don't know if they are lined up correctly. The handle has 2 holes on each side where it connects to the base and I am not sure if the holes are lined up correct either. This has been going on since I received the machine on June 28. I have fabricating experience also. I spent 14 years in the sheet metal industry, served an apprenticeship through t red rocks a community college in colorado and have been licensed as a Journeyman for over 10 years. I have welded many kitchen hoods and grease duct assemblies. Earthquake supports etc. I have spent many hours in a metal fabricating shop and worked as a union sheetmetal worker for 5 years. I still keep my license current.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Mardie and John,

It doesn't matter if his story is total BS, if he is lying through his teeth. For WHATEVER reason, he was not happy wioth his machine.....I don't care if it was because UPS screwed it up, he bent it, it wasn't straight to begin with, his wife told him he couldn't buy it after he spent the money, or he just changed hi mind. The hallmark of great customer service is to replace, fix or refund....NO CONDITIONS. I have shipped many things via UPS and I can tell you right now, if they get a claim for damage, they will simply say it wasn't packaged well enough. They ALWAYS do that. I don't think I've ever heard of anyone actually getting something out of them for damaged goods.

If something is lost or damaged in shipping, we still refund or replace, even if it's not our fault. Do you have any idea how many glides we have replaced with a smile to guys who split or cracked them because they didn't read the instructions that said to heat it before installing? It's not our fault they didn't read the instructions...but we still replace with no hassles. I had a guy buy a glide to replace his old one, then call back in two weeks saying his glide wore out too soon. I sent him a new one, no charge, and he sent me back his ORIGINAL glide....LOL, I could tell it wasn't the one I just sent him because we had changed a few things since then. Did I demand he pay for the replacement? Did I call him up and call him a liar, etc.? No. I just made a note in his file never to sell to him again. He still uses our glides, but I notice now he buys them through a distributor who has us drop ship them to him.

It's a cost of business. Sometimes you have to cover something you know or feel is not your fault. Deal with it and move on.

Take care,
Lisa

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
100% untrue about ups lisa. We ship dozens of packages a week and have never had anything but complete cooperation from ups on the rare occasion that something has come in or received with damage.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: GCCLee

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
100% untrue about ups lisa. We ship dozens of packages a week and have never had anything but complete cooperation from ups on the rare occasion that something has come in or received with damage.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

What the hell is your secret to get them so cooperative? myself and all of the distributors I've spoke with, and even a few ex-UPS employees said that they ALWAYS say it wasn't packed correctly. Maybe I will learn something valuable from this thread since it would appear John isn't.

Take care,
Lisa

Connor

Name
Connor
I had a guy buy a glide to replace his old one, then call back in two weeks saying his glide wore out too soon. I sent him a new one, no charge, and he sent me back his ORIGINAL glide....LOL, I could tell it wasn't the one I just sent him because we had changed a few things since then. Did I demand he pay for the replacement? Did I call him up and call him a liar, etc.? No. I just made a note in his file never to sell to him again. He still uses our glides, but I notice now he buys them through a distributor who has us drop ship them to him.

Is he on the boards?

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I can't comment on John's issue, just replying to your comment about UPS. When we recieve a package that is damaged we have no issue. Not sure why anone does. If not packed correctly and UPS accepts it then it is their issue as long as insurance was purchased, which we do on every shipment.

Reactions: GCCLee

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Mardie and John,

It doesn't matter if his story is total BS, if he is lying through his teeth. For WHATEVER reason, he was not happy wioth his machine.....I don't care if it was because UPS screwed it up, he bent it, it wasn't straight to begin with, his wife told him he couldn't buy it after he spent the money, or he just changed hi mind. The hallmark of great customer service is to replace, fix or refund....NO CONDITIONS. I have shipped many things via UPS and I can tell you right now, if they get a claim for damage, they will simply say it wasn't packaged well enough. They ALWAYS do that. I don't think I've ever heard of anyone actually getting something out of them for damaged goods.

If something is lost or damaged in shipping, we still refund or replace, even if it's not our fault. Do you have any idea how many glides we have replaced with a smile to guys who split or cracked them because they didn't read the instructions that said to heat it before installing? It's not our fault they didn't read the instructions...but we still replace with no hassles. I had a guy buy a glide to replace his old one, then call back in two weeks saying his glide wore out too soon. I sent him a new one, no charge, and he sent me back his ORIGINAL glide....LOL, I could tell it wasn't the one I just sent him because we had changed a few things since then. Did I demand he pay for the replacement? Did I call him up and call him a liar, etc.? No. I just made a note in his file never to sell to him again. He still uses our glides, but I notice now he buys them through a distributor who has us drop ship them to him.

It's a cost of business. Sometimes you have to cover something you know or feel is not your fault. Deal with it and move on.

Take care,
Lisa

Lisa with all due respect i doubt you can tell me anything i dont already know and practice when it comes to good business practice and ethics.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
If John just slaps on a portable URINAL and maybe a BIG GULP holder would this problem just go away?

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Lisa with all due respect i doubt you can tell me anything i dont already know and practice when it comes to good business practice and ethics.

Where's Willy when we need him? :winky:

Or for that matter where's - Sir Richard CHavez, Zee....Sorry Bawb, you're too subtle.

Well, I forgot it was Lisa. Me thinks she needs no help.
Go girl!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Yep he's the One Trick Pony.

Lisa in the true spirit of Christmas maybe you should spare him your wrath?

Oh wait what am I talking about you, don't even believe in Christmas.....aww in that case lets just go ahead and fook him over!

The herd always loves a good sacrifice! :icon_twisted:

LOL

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I'm not sure if Sir Rich is blood thirsty or more vulture like and just wants to circle around the....
Well. Never mind.

Last edited:

Zee

Supportive Member
Name

Wow....

Mardie you forget how much helping info a bunch of us sent your way..Larry, Lee, Ofer,Willy etc...

And you know what? I think every single one of us has more respect towards Lisa than to say something like this.

My offer is still on the table: come out for a little vacation in my area and I'll take you on a drive along to show you how we do it and heck I'll even include a turn by Lisa's shop so you can meet her and see her business practice up close.

That way you can apologize in person for that statement.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom