Tom King @ M10F video

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
His presentation was so good that it made the others especially my part, feel dumbed down.

Really need to get up to Indy and check out his operation up close and we end to be able to talk more!

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Tom made my wrist hurt from taking notes. I got to where I was just taking pictures of his slides

I could listen to that guy all day, he just has a wealth of information on marketing and sales.

Thanks Tom your presentation was awesome! :icon_cool:

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Very good presentation and generous in sharing.
Tom is both a smart and dynamic person. And a go getter.

Even if we apply in our businesses, only a part of what he does, we'll all do much better.

I'm working on gathering the courage to do what he preached. Don't hold your breath, I'll keep you guys posted.

....................in 2020 :winky:

Last edited:
Name
Lyon
My Graphic designer/web designer/comic book artist drew it along with a few other characters for my marketing and website that he's building. He's name is Jo Vasquez from Ichronstudio.com . Jo will color, clean it up and digitize the images, I'm going for the Pixar feel for my branding.

Reactions: thecleaningdude

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
That is such a neat idea I love it. We were going to have a cartoon technician on our web site welcoming each page. He could be using different tools cleaning different surfaces but just never got very far with it.

5f73906d-5471-4cf5-959d-30da04594353_zps8ede2186.jpg

Name
Lyon
Doc I couldn't find your website, I looked up Iamyourhuckleberry.com and it was a blank page with the words "Recordando. Con Cariño" in the middle of the screen. I'm going to have a few different characters for different pages of the website. Hopefully it will be done in the next few weeks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom