Tonight in the Cleaners Classroom - TILE AND STONE Q & A's

Bob Foster

Come on, you wonder about it....

Now do something about it!

Is it for me?
What do I need?
Where do I start?
How do I take the leap from tile to stone refinishing?

Questions answered for those that know nothing to those that know lots.

Dan is old school and you can expect straight answers. He is a long long long time stone guy so expect to get on the ground practical advice.

Where: http://carpet.cleanerschat.com
When: Tomorrow night (Wednesday Oct 18th) at 9PM Eastern, 6 PM Pacific
Who: Dan Humbert - truly an old pro

Sponsored by CTI the makers of Fine Cleaning Agents

ctilogo.jpg

Bob Foster

Re: DON'T BE CHICKEN - MAKE MORE MOOLAA WITH TILE AND STONE!

Marty..... tell me if you have ever honed some stone or diamond polished anything????

I know I haven't.

So come on in and see if you at least have a good chance of fitting it in to your services.

Sumthin for everyone to listen to tomorrow night.

hogjowl

Idiot™

Oh, I wuz thinkin cleaning ... not honing or polishing. No, never done any of that. Down here, it's sort of like refinishing wood. Good to know how, but not much of it going around.

FyreLyter

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Dillon

Yeah Dan knows his stuff. I won't be able to attend tomorrow but I know I'll be missing out on some great info and wealth of knowledge.

If you ever get to meet Dan you'd like him. Great guy.

dgargan

Yea Marty tell me about it. I took a week long course in grinding and polishing ( not to mention a ton of money) only to find out stone is as rare as finding diamonds in your back yard down here. Oh well live and learn. If anyone in my area ever decides to put marble in I'm ready.

Bob Foster

About tomorrow nights speaker

Dan Humbert is a third generation stone and tile man who has been running a successful tile and stone contracting restoration business for over 28 years. Throughout his career he has earned the respect of others through his knowledge and willingness to share secrets of the trade.

He still has an active business but also works for CTI Pro's Choice as an instructor and helps develop CTI's products.

See you there tomorrow Wednesday night at 9PM Eastern / 6PM Pacific

http://carpet.cleanerschat.com

Bob Foster

Hey everyone! CTI Pro's Choice have just added some extra incentive for you guys to join in tonight.

For those that come you will receive a code for a 10% off of the stone products.. (Stone products only).

Come - listen - participate!

Join Dan at 9PM Eastern - 6 PM Pacific

Click here >>>>>>>> http://carpet.cleanerschat.com

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Re: Tonight in the Cleaners Classroom - TILE AND STONE Q & A

I will be on tonight because I do a lot of tile but will they touch polished concrete at all. That is the future millionaires club

Rosesis

hmm, it works well on every surface and for every thread :-) :shock:

lust1kiddo

Supportive Member

Hey Bob,
Is there any way you guys could like record these sessions and archive them for a week or so for chaps like me who are out chasing tail on some Wednesday's?

Best,

Jarred

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis

To be able to post a video or recording later would be awesome. Most times when the webinars or training sessions are held at night they start at 6pm on the west coast time so I can't join until around 9pm which is usually the time we head out for our "night" jobs, so I can't either watch them at all or at least not completely.

bahrahm

IMO if u really interest to do this kind of work the class must taken and have to do work with some1 has years experience. after i took a class i tho i m good at stone floor but when i face to all kind of stones and terrazzo i m nothing but nothing. i just ignore what i learn from class and just followed(listened) my partners. that is the way to learn fast also i could use little knowledge what i learn from class(without take a class u dont even know what ppl talk about).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom