Too busy? I'm trying to show different meters

Name
Bruce
I wish I knew , I'm the worst marketing guy in the country lol . The pictures get the point across, I'm thinking most people are not going to understand what's going on in the pictures.

Beeks

Name
J.R.
i agree with Bruce, pics are good, but most consumers will not understand what all of them are, i would scale back on the pics

clean image

Name
Carl Maddock
I would use only that one picture, think terminator, of the inferred?, or one like it. Bigger, that would clearly show, what going on. With a caption "if it dark blue, it's wet". And show picture is your instruments in glorified pictures. And your the expert.

I would angle the usp a bit different also, cause that headline indicates maybe you struggle to find moisture. I would imply you have the tool, knowledge s to find the moisture where ever it may hide.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Instead of all of those images, what if you took the protimeter technician kit pic(nice and organized in a case) and the image you have of the thermal imaging camera that's half the actual wall, and half the view from the camera ?

The kits looks professional, and the thermal image camera pic shows what it does. Maybe a small arrow with a caption pointing to the cooler area and "Thermal imaging camera showing possible moisture". As someone else mentioned your prospect has no clue what any of that stuff is or does, and may give the $$$$$$$$ impression right away. I remember you mentioning that is somewhat of a road block that you guys face when trying to get more work.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I agree, I would go w/ just the thermal image guy on the wall showing the blue. That's bad ass and makes you stand apart.

I had a job I went to inspect, and the wall did just that w/ my Flir i7, it was a scaling affect, just kept getting higher up the wall towards the source. Showed to homeowners he was amazed.

Reactions: Desk Jockey
Back
Top Bottom