tools you waited too long to buy..

FredC

Village Idiot
I love how in the reviews people are using a $20 caliper to calibrate other devices...

Reactions: Mikey P

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I bought an oscillating multi tool to replace a rotted door jamb. Worked pretty good for cheap tool. I gave it to my son Inlaw, he is always working on something and has a better chance of using it again than me. He also got a 3-jaw puller I used in the Summer too.

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
I was skeptical but finally bought one last year. Useful little tool
We use ours a lot I own several. I waited a long time before getting one also. Awesome for flooring installation for use as an undercut saw. Much more cost affective then a powered undercut saw.

Reactions: hogjowl

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
I inherited my Dad's dial caliper set, he was a tool and die maker / machinist. With 4 sons and a bunch of grandsons we all are happy to have a little piece of the work he loved.

I wish I weren't so smart at 17, so I would have tried to learn some of his skills.
My dads great builder but he’s never liked finish work he can do it but it’s not his specialty. But I’ve got a cabinet maker working for me with probably 50yrs experience he’s super excited to pass his knowledge and I’m super excited to learn from him. He’s also expert with furniture so looking forward to gleaning as much as I can.

I’m thankful at 72 he’s still in great health.
Met with a granite guy today with at least 20yrs experience that’ll be coming by on board also.

Woohoo more tools

Name
Matt Middleton
I inherited my Dad's dial caliper set, he was a tool and die maker / machinist. With 4 sons and a bunch of grandsons we all are happy to have a little piece of the work he loved.

I wish I weren't so smart at 17, so I would have tried to learn some of his skills.
Wow. I have the same perspective. I was soooo smart at 17!

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I waited too long (15years) to quit pulling my trailer to buy a box truck.

I waited 14years to get an electric vac hose reel.

I waited 15years to get scheduling software.

My 3 " I waiteds" that I regret waiting so long for

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Yea but for liability reasons you should get one.

Hit a car, run over a kid, a lawyer is going claim negligence saying for a couple hundred dollars the accident could have been prevented. Shit happens and it would be an ugly incident that might have been prevented.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom