Top 25 Worst Cleaners In The Nation

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
1. Darlene The Porty Hack
2. Danny Strickland (Business Broker Love Him)
3. Mike Bummette
4. Brevik
5. Cooper
6. Pennington
etc.
etc.
etc.

Golden Boy (Not On List)

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
weren't you and others whining about the lack of viability of your business? You should be on the list people still live but you gotsa lot of excuses

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Waldo is #6 on both lists. If you can't make it full time, you shouldn't be on any list.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I heard that some guy named Doug Cox should be on that list.

Waldo said:
1. Darlene The Porty Hack
2. Danny Strickland (Business Broker Love Him)
3. Mike Bummette
4. Brevik
5. Cooper
6. Pennington
etc.
etc.
etc.

Is said top 5 punk!

Golden Boy (Not On List)

T

The Magician

Lester but improving and moving up fast
Nick Soak them free flow

Jim Morrison

Name
jim
#7 should be Canada, or anyone from there!

Dude buddies up to all of us at MF 08...and then this?

1. Backpack
2. Ogger
3. Bubbles
4. Jeffrey Dahmer

These are all sure to be lifetime classics from MF '08.

Just about pissed myself laughing when I first read that one.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
042.gif

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
You can add ANY of those SHAMPOO hacks who scrub N' run to that list.
:shock:

G

Don't worry Curtis; those hacks are jealous they don't live in Florida!! :lol: :roll: :wink:

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
in '92 i was awarded the, "employee of the week" at Friendly's.

i'm not sure but i think this surpasses that achievement.

thank you all ... i can feel the love
250.gif

TimP

C Pennington said:
rjfdube said:
Don't worry Curtis; those hacks are jealous they don't live in Florida!! :lol: :roll: :wink:

Trust ME IDGAF what they perceive here, my clients/years in biz speaks for itself.

Not that I know your quality or anything or that I'm trying to put you down, but.

Stanley Steamer has plenty of clients and years in business. That don't mean they are any good.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I know that when I was in business for only 2 years, I had grandious ideas of my relative worth and what it took to "make it" in this business, too, so I am not coming down on Tim any. However, there IS a world outside of these boards and our customers reside in that world. To them, any company that can come in and make their dirt "go away" and have their carpets dry in under 12 hours is usually acceptable.

Obviously, the majority of Stanley Steemer franchises are able to satisfy the average customer, or they wouldn't have been in business all these years.

If you continue to judge other cleaners by bulletin board standards, you run the real risk of completely losing touch with your market. So, while I encourage you to keep your standards high, don't let yourself get so stuck in a possibly untenable position relative to your customer base that you aren't able to adjust according to their needs.

TimP

I wasn't saying I was better than him. I was just saying customers and years in business have nothing to do with the quality of your cleaning.

He probably is a better business man than I am. And that is where SS is better than me at.

TimP said:
C Pennington said:
rjfdube said:

Trust ME IDGAF what they perceive here, my clients/years in biz speaks for itself.

Not that I know your quality or anything or that I'm trying to put you down, but.

Stanley Steamer has plenty of clients and years in business. That don't mean they are any good.

Our repeats and "fixin" hack fookups and..... having the same commercial acounts(over 35) for over 10 years and property managers takin us with them where they go speaks for itself......we have an excellent rep here and we get refferals daily...no board hype btw..............and what Marty said.

Back
Top Bottom