Top-selling Ultrapac products now online at 15-20% off!

Mikey P

Administrator
ed2817ec7a31339bf8ae7b71_1220x406.jpg

Carpet cleaning pros prefer Prochem Ultrapac® solutions!

Customer satisfaction builders!

"Ultrapac Trafficlean - one of the best carpet pre-treatments available, if not THE best. Heavy duty cleaning without the residue of other options."Eric Young, American Disaster Restoration

"My favorite Ultrapac product is the new Ultrapac Extreme. It smells amazing and cleans even better. I love the versatility - I can pretreat a carpet and spray the tile in the bathroom or kitchen as well. I had a number of customers tell me how they loved how light and clean the tile looked after using Extreme." Royce Griffiths, Deseret Carpet Cleaners, Sandy, Utah

"We like the Ultrapac Mint and LVC. Mint works really well for our customers that like a fresh smell and the LVC for the sensitive customers." Jeff Beaty, Cleanup Services, New Springfield, OH

We gave this (Ultrapac Extreme) a shot and I tell you what - it works wonders! We had a place to clean and it looked like the carpet needed to be replaced. After using the product, it made the carpet look brand new! Michael Brawley, AMS, Myrtle Beach, SC
[/TD]

Time is money!
When you’re short on time, or your distributor doesn’t carry your favorite product, order premium Legend Brands chemistry online – either from your dealer or from Amazon. And for a limited time, save 15-20% off retail on selected Prochem, Chemspec and ProRestore solutions when you order on Amazon.
With your purchase you also get FAST delivery + BONUS Legend Rewards.

These Amazon discounts won’t last so take action NOW!

button_get-your-discount (1).png

• Angry
Reactions: John Olson

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I'm running low on acid rinse. Been using PureForce. What does prochem put out that's good and has a good dilution rate?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom