TOPS Spot

Name
Swani
If you know, you know. If you don't, it sucks to be you. 20230226_175558.jpg

Reactions: Mike J

Mikey P

Administrator
It doesn’t matter if it foams. Just rinse over it and let the white spot dry. It’s an encapsulate … doofus.

People assume the white halo will stay and I've seen the concern when using it with hot water extraction, but it's some weird reaction with the surfactant and it always goes away within a couple minutes if not less even with wool, but that's usually a sign that they're using it to concentrated

Reactions: Living The Dream

Mikey P

Administrator
Is it better than Cyclone?
Dont recall ever trying Cyclone, not even sure who makes it, but top spot gets rid of everything that sells does and CTI yellow gel and wd-40 and butyl base spotters and virtually everything other than 40 volume peroxide and rubbing alcohol on occasion.

Last edited:

Lamesalegend

Tops Spot is a great spotter. But I miss GumUp. GumUp was replaced by Tops Spot in the Trinity Line. GumUp seemed to work even better on sticky things like Gum, slime. Last time I tried to order GumUp I was told they discontinued it because Tops Spot worked the same. I think its a little different it actually foams less then GumUp did. I feel like Tops Spot is probably a combination of Cyclone and GumUp, I may be wrong, just guessing

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
People assume the white halo will stay and I've seen the concern when using it with hot water extraction, but it's some weird reaction with the surfactant and it always goes away within a couple minutes if not less even with wool, but that's usually a sign that they're using it to concentrated
for things like chewing gum, aren't you supposed to use it undiluted?

Mikey P

Administrator
I invite all of you to pour an ounce UNDILUTED on the heaviest traffic'd area in your own home and watch what (doesn't)happen over time.

Just let it dry, no blotting or anything.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom