TOPS spotter works dadgum well

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Don’t you love cleaning and uncovering carpet leprosy? Even dilemonine didn’t take these black-as-Mikey’s-soul (henceforth BAMS) spots out. This one was big-as-Marty’s-ass (henceforth BAMA) and BAMS all at the same time.
Truly amazing stuff.

27855856-7730-42E1-9C82-7BAABA35B84E.jpeg 1CAAF96C-98BE-496E-A194-ACB7F147B128.jpeg 72BA627A-1AEC-4859-AA96-D5B7FC042041.jpeg

Mikey P

Administrator
Should read 'For Professional Use Only' with all the precautions listed.
I don't know why you'd want to say that when it's more than likely going to make a perfectly good leave behind spotter for the homeowners..

I poured two big puddles of it in my highest traffic lanes where my dog lays and I'm going to watch the re-soiling It's nothing happens do I when you want to give your customers something is miraculous is this stuff isn't all around spotter

Name
Doug B
Should read 'For Professional Use Only' with all the precautions listed.
I don't know why you'd want to say that when it's more than likely going to make a perfectly good leave behind spotter for the homeowners..

The label states that. Second line from the bottom.

I poured two big puddles of it in my highest traffic lanes where my dog lays and I'm going to watch the re-soiling

Maybe not so good for the pup.

Reactions: Rob Grady

Mikey P

Administrator
Has anyone noticed a lot of foaming when used on carpet spotting. . High ph works great but be careful pay attention. jz

Remember, this product is designed to be used along with any VLM method, so:

• less is more
  • once the offending spot is gone, a light rinse is all that's needed with HWE
  • that foamy white look goes away in minutes
  • Ive been using Prochem AFB and have not had foam issues in my HWE equipment

Reactions: Nomad74
Name
jack zerkie
Remember, this product is designed to be used along with any VLM method, so:

• less is more
  • once the offending spot is gone, a light rinse is all that's needed with HWE
  • that foamy white look goes away in minutes
  • Ive been using Prochem AFB and have not had foam issues in my HWE equipment
Thank you just spot clean with water extraction OK .

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I know some guys think you don't need an AFR in your cleaning, but I can tell you from my personal .05% experience, it makes a difference. It leaves the carpet soft, and prevents residue issues. Also there is a delayed reaction, especially with the Prochem AFR and Chemspec also. It doesn't show immediately, but if you wait a minute and look back at what you extracted, the carpet turns brighter and cleaner looking. The effect isn't immediate but you will notice it if you compared an immediate extraction pass next to a spot that was extracted about a minute earlier.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom