Totally Booked University

richard

Name
Richard Weedman
Totally Booked U. Has anyone attended one of these? If so was it worth a day of less productivity and $250 bucks?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I've sat in and spoke at the one in Dallas.

Jeff has some really good info and it's more than worth the money to go.

It covers enough area of marketing to really help your company get going and/or keep going.

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
the flash drive alone is worth it! I went to one in Denver. Great stuff. Jeff analzyed my website and told me what I could do to improve my rankings. Hard to improve on a #1 ranking for my area! :mrgreen: but was good to hear how I could improve it to stay #1. Still haven't had a chance to do anything to it though. :roll:

Marc Imbesi

Doug D said:
the flash drive alone is worth it! I went to one in Denver. Great stuff. Jeff analzyed my website and told me what I could do to improve my rankings. Hard to improve on a #1 ranking for my area! :mrgreen: but was good to hear how I could improve it to stay #1. Still haven't had a chance to do anything to it though. :roll:

...I cant imagine why you wouldnt have the chance.... shiteatinggrin

Opie Cleaner

The tips he gave me on my website were worth the price of admission and the lost day of cleaning many times over.
If you have all the business and money you need you should skip it if not you might want to go.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Mikey P said:
Tre and I did a joint presentation at one held in So Cal.

The audience lobbed condoms and chocolate santa clauses at us...

Were the Santas in the condoms?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
The class was awesome, I came away with a ton of information! Lots of great ideas tailored for your own site.

Jeff, Larry, Steve and Larry did an excellent job! Ivan Turner also did great with his segment on Restoration marketing!

Lots of tips, tricks and outside the box ideas that can make an immediate impact on your internet marketing program.

This was the first one that was close to me (within driving distance) and I regret I didn't seek the class out earlier. With the death of Yellow Pages and growth of internet marketing, this is almost a must attend, especially if you don't already have someone doing SEO or SEM work for you.

Thanks again Jeff!

P.S.I almost forgot, you also get a free thumb drive loaded with all the days presentations too.

Jeremy N

Supportive Member
Doc Holliday said:
The class was awesome, I came away with a ton of information! Lots of great ideas tailored for your own site.

Jeff, Larry, Steve and Larry did an excellent job! Ivan Turner also did great with his segment on Restoration marketing!

Lots of tips, tricks and outside the box ideas that can make an immediate impact on your internet marketing program.

This was the first one that was close to me (within driving distance) and I regret I didn't seek the class out earlier. With the death of Yellow Pages and growth of internet marketing, this is almost a must attend, especially if you don't already have someone doing SEO or SEM work for you.

Thanks again Jeff!

P.S.I almost forgot, you also get a free thumb drive loaded with all the days presentations too.

What do you mean by that? Are they a SEO "help" type of company?

Ivan Turner

Supportive Member
Name
Ivan Turner
I had the distinct pleasure of speaking at one of the Totally Booked events in Saint Louis and will tell you that it is worth 10 times the cost. Jeff Cross Rocks!!

JeffCross

Name
Jeff Cross
It's impossible to keep up with Google. Kind of like how you might try to pick up a dog turd at the clean end. You can try...

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Jeff....just remember you started it....Mike will always take a mild joke in a direction you do not want it to go....

T Monahan

Supportive Member
Name
Tom Monahan
PS I will pay 10 bucks to anyone who can produce a photo of Jeff Cross smiling. And no, not that semi-snarky smirk he has perfected for the camera. A true grin will get you 20.00!

I thought I nailed it! If not, I will be sure to nail it next month when we are together for Rug Summit 7 in his hometown Columbus.

bonesheal

I learned about this here on MB and went to the class yesterday. It was a great class. My internet performance is good, so I was worried that I would not be able to get that much out of it, but I am very glad I went. I got a lot of information that I can use not only to solidify my internet performance, but also general marketing information that I will be putting to use right away. The SEO portion was the largest part of the class, but the marketing and social media parts were worth it for my by themselves.

Reactions: Mikey P

Rob Anspach

Supportive Member
Name
Rob Anspach
I've spoken at a few of Jeff's TBU events and I'm always amazed at the new stuff he brings to the table. He keeps it fresh and always entertaining. Totally worth 2x more than what he's charging.

smastio

Name
Steve Mastio
I'm sure they would be shocked to here the Steve was me... :hopeless:. I enjoyed meeting you as well.... someday huh!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom