Touch Up Service Offer Service Monster

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
I'm sorta winging my touch up service offer that comes with the 6 month reminder card. Lately I've been offering traffic lanes and the center half of the stairs, or that which I can generally do in an hours time. Anyone else?

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Of all my 6 month reminders, they were all full cleanings or just a few rooms, or a room. Never had to do any touch ups, unless that one room or room/staircase was considered a touch up. Same goes for the 3 months reminders, which are my 2nd top producing from the campaigns.

Mikey P

Administrator
I offer every other step for half off the full case price..

Dear «Friendlyname»,
It May Be Time for a Touch-Up
It's been 6 months since our last visit. You may have found areas that need extra
attention from regular traffic, pets or accidental spills. We wanted to let you know about
our Timely Touch-up Service. For less cost than a complete carpet cleaning, we can
help you maintain the beauty of your home or business and save you money in the
long run. Don't wait until the problem is an embarrassment or a permanent stain.
If you can wait until we are in your neighborhood often times we can do a quick touch
up for as little as $100 for expert hand spot/dry cleaning or $150 for "Truckmounted"
extraction(up to 300 square feet) or have every thing recleaned for 20% off within one
year of the originial cleaning!
Thank you again for your business!
Sincerely,
Mike Pailliotet, Owner
Connoisseur

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I should've also said that I also include the 20% off like Mike, got the idea from him a few months ago when he posted what he was doing w/ his cards.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom