Toughest Upholstery Stain?

pinosan

Name
Martin
If its bled out piping. I would think the fabric will disintegrate 1st good luck I hate hearing crap like that! Who ever made it sucks

I agree if this was from IKEA i would understand but this is from designer store up in Beverll Hills who in the hell would put a darker fabric inside a fine's furniture piping. Got to be a fool

pinosan

Name
Martin
Maybe it is time for an organization to create a "Wet Clean Safe" label.
And create consumer awareness, with our (the cleaners) participation (telling them about it and increasing public awareness and demand.)

Only once the consumer start demanding safe to wet clean upholstered furniture and hold the manufacturers liable, will a change happen.

We can help every day by doing our part and increasing our clients' awareness.

IICRC?
Anybody?

that would be awesome if we could. You see, I did the burn test out of a snippet that cut from inside the cushion whewre the piping ends join no sign of another color fabric. Whou could freaking guess what is inside? that means do have to open it all the time to see what a looser used? oh well seem like the lady is gonna be happy with me having a designer replace that piping on all of the cushions. My wifey will bring in the sample book for approval tomorrow. I hope she approves and out of this for good.

pinosan

Name
Martin
Thanks everyone. This gives me some needed feedback for something I'm working on for a class and an ebook.

Please continue to post your experiences with tough stains, and should you care to, the types of things you'd like to be taught how to remove in a hands on workshop.

As soon as we pick up the cushions from this lady I can take some pics and post them or e-mail them to you for your book. this issue is gonna be helpful for your readers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom