Tour of My 2.5 Million Carpet Cleaning Company

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
IMO it's in poor taste to toot your own horn. Why not let others do it for you. As soon as I saw Howies Lexus, I knew what is was about. I've seen the video before, but I believe its all about Howard, nothing else. I'll say the same thing when Snow does the same thing, which I know he won't.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Its so hard to shoot video and not be all over the place. 12 step cleaning? I hope the carpet's are sober when they're done.

harryhides

Name
Tony
Howard should invest in a tripod and S L O W - D O W N, watching video like that gives me a head-ache, sorry.

Perhaps a 12 step course on how to film, frame, focus plus lighting and pacing would help too.

Last edited:

harryhides

Name
Tony
Nope, just a note to anyone thinking of making a video, not to make the same mistakes.
The Abbey Carpet cleaners video that you put up was a good example of how it should and can be done.

Now if I had put up a video of mine then you'd have a point but I didn't and so you don't.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Whuuut you didn't appreciate the 3-seconds dedicated to his Lexus? I did, it's been nearly ten years since I attended his one day seminar and heard stories about the Lexus dealership experience. Glad to hear he's still brand loyal, I was concerned the economy might have forced him down to a Toyota.

Way to hang in there Mr Partridge!

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
I was there when Howard was making that video. It was done with an iPhone and not intended to be a big production promotion video. He was documenting the day and having some fun.

You don't have to like him but you have to admire what he's done. How many of us have built a cc company to that level and have gone on to be the small business trainer for the Ziglar corporation.

Last edited:
F

FB7777

Couldn't agree more Dave... I have never attended any HP events but from all the FREE stuff he has put out there and a couple of CDs I have of his, he knows how to run an operation

And more importAntly, he knows how to get an operation running WITHOuT him at the helm everyday

Personally, I don't think 2.5 million is anything to sneeze at, I had no idea we had so many high rollers here. I do about 20% of Howard's business and I do OK for myself.

Any service business doing over a million a year is a serious operation, I've never done close to million in sales a year, its a different animal from what most of us are running.

Howard probably owns the building he is operating out of and has a nice salary as CEO of Clean as a Whistle

He's been there and done that, personally I have a lot of respect for Howard

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Ditto Fred- he has built a heck of a business. Just as we promote to our customers, whomever they are, he is promoting to his which for his consulting business is us cleaners. If I remember right that was one of his first videos on a handheld device and I think he was having fun playing with it as well as promoting.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Mikey P

Administrator
Fred what keeps you from running more trucks?

- too small a town?
-dont want to advertise to keep them all busy in the winter?
-dont want to buy or rent a building to run the company out of?(And have to commute)
-dont think Howard is really making all that much more than you take home?
-cant imagine dealing with all the employee hassles?
-no time for MB, or your kids and wife?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom