TRUCKFORCE PORTABLE

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Does anybody own one and how do they like it?
What kind of motors etc does it have?

Do you use it as a TM?

How much hose can you use and still get decent vacuum?

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
i have the 3500 model. i use it as a tm when i can. and other times i just take it in.. it has 3- 2 stage vacs, 500 psi hypro pump, i run on average 100ft of hose.. it can run 150 but you have to make slower passes.. i run 2 inch hose and a true 2 inch wand.. with 4 jets. it has autofill with chem metering, and auto dump (20gpm) i love the machine.. it has all the power i need.. i clean greasy restaurants with it.. i also use a water otter with it and clean tile and grout with my sx-12.

the vac is very decent!!

Chris A

Name
Chris
That's interesting, I may consider using one in my van I'm going to outfit in the spring. I'm really only going to use the unit for cleaning mats at schools, then as a back up. Might do just fine.

Kevin

They use to have one that had 4 two stage vacs. Not sure if they do now or not.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Jimmy, I have the TF3500.

Here's a link and a bit of info about it.

http://www.masterblend.net/index.php?op ... &Itemid=80

The TruckForce 3500 features maximum vacuum performance for carpet and upholstery cleaning.

· Three two-stage vacuum motors, in-series, provide over 190" of water lift (14" of mercury) and 100 CFM.

· All vacuum connections and piping are 2" in diameter to maximize airflow and produce fast drying times with 100 feet, or more, of 1-1/2" vacuum hose.

· Each vacuum motor can be independently operated, so that single or dual vacuum operation is always available for cleaning upholstery and delicate fabrics.

· The 1.5 gpm 500 PSI pump is EASILY adjustable from 50 to 500 PSI by the pressure regulator on the control panel. The pump is powered by a 1/2 horsepower high-efficiency, dual capacitor motor.

All systems are time proven for quality and reliability.

The TruckForce has a 12-month limited warranty against defects in material and workmanship.

The rotationally molded body has a five-year limited warranty.

We are so confident of the quality construction and the use of innovative technology in the TruckForce that we offer a 14-day limited money-back guarantee.

I like it a lot, it has guts.

It is also surprisingly quiet.

There are a few things I am not happy with, but they are minor.

IT IS A MACHINE TO LEAVE IN YOUR VEHICLE.

It is BIG and SOLID.

The positives of this machine far outweigh any negatives in my opinion.

If you want any further critiques, email me.

Ooroo,

:roll:

Todd Anthony

I wonder if the performance of the masterforce is about the same as the bigger truckforce , the masterforce having 2/3 stage vacs instead of 3/2 stage vacs .They have the same pump and pump out and chemical feed .I dont know if the masterforce has the 2 inch internal plumbing and hook up though .

Greenie

Todd, just look at the vac motor specs. They are in Air Series (one behind the other), so both machines operate in a similar fashion and should be comparable on paper, there is a point of diminishing returns running vac motors in series, so I doubt a 4 vac unit was much different than a 3 vac, and probably one reason you don't see it any more.

That said, the "Air Series" configuration is all about Waterlift, it's quite possible for that twin 3 stage to out perform the smaller triple two stage cousin, it's all about amps and waterlift. This is especially beneficial in flood water removal, where airflow or Air Parallel is better in routine carpet cleaning, it's hard to argue with TWICE the airflow for the same amps.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom