TruckMountDeals.com

John Olson

Name
John Olson
steve g said:
I would much rather do business with john O, than those guys

Let me give a quick history Lesson for those that don't know.

Truckmountdeals.com used to be JWC Inc./Steam Way of Utah. I used to work for Jeff at JWC Inc./Steam Way of Utah. 2 years ago me and my wife purchased the assets of JWC Inc./Steam Way of Utah.

There was a series of unfortunate events that lead to the end of JWC Inc/Steam Way of Utah that I won't/can't get into, But will try to explain what Steve is getting at,Steve thank you for your vote of Confidence.

First let me say I have been friends with Jeff for a very log time and have never been anyting but brutally honest with him so anyting I say won't be a surprise.

Jeff can tend to sound like a Used car Salesman, but that is what he is after all. People list their used equipment with him for NO cost and expect him to sell it for them. There is alot of time put in to move a used peice of equipment. So much so that I feel it is a big part as to why JWC Inc. failed and why I have no desire to go after that market. Most people selling used equipment think it is worth more then it is and people looking to buy want it for free. It is a no win most of the time.

Second at the end of JWC Inc. Jeff wasn't whom I had known for many years. Having owned this place for the last 2 years I have a better understanding what he went through but for our customers his actions sometimes left people wondering what was going on.

Now there is more but it is personal and private and has no Bearing on who Jeff and Truckmountdeals are today.

I can promise with absolute certainty that Jeff will not delibertly rip anyone off. He is dealing with used equipment and will most of the time not oversell something. If by chance something does go wrong he will make it right that you have my word on. I can tell you more then once machines have come back to bite us when I worked for him and he learned his lesson about making absolutly sure things where high and tight.

Now if I one day decide to make http://www.usedtruckmountsales.com live forget anyting good I said and buy/sell with me instead :wink:

If anyone ever has a question about any dealings with Jeff are just need a second opinion on anything your welcome to call me and Jeff himself has and will tell people if your not sure call John and he buys his accessories that go with the used machines from meso you know your not getting ripped off on those either.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom