Trying to hire a replacement

Supportive Member
Credits
I have half a dozen cousins who all excelled in college. I make more than them, work less than them, (except for the ones who can't find a job), and don't have the debt they have. College doesn't always equal education. I encourage education, but college isn't always the answer...
Heck even my mom who got her bachelor's and has been a dedicated teacher working 55hrs a week for 30 years makes less now than I did at 29. And she has to put up with 6-8th graders every day.
Most of my generation and younger have relied on technology to do their work, and have been given everything for nothing. There are exceptions, fortunently.

She’s probably got a decent retirement plan and better health care then anybody here

Credits
I gotta tell you. I hate Instagram. I don’t understand it at all. My assistant takes care of that account for me. I’m so lost
Its real easy once you get it.. im using it more and more because everything i post to instagram can be automatically posted to twitter and Facebook. Take advantage of hashtags. Im getting better at it. It was confusing at first for me... Good to advertise it.

Mr Personality
Credits
She’s probably got a decent retirement plan and better health care then anybody here
My health plan just went up $470 a month to $1850/month

With a $14,000 family out of pocket deductible

Unbelievable how expensive non group health care costs

When I'm 60 and the premiums hit $3000 / month I may use my college degree and get a job:eekk: for benefits:eekk::hopeless:

Credits
My health plan just went up $470 a month to $1850/month

With a $14,000 family out of pocket deductible

Unbelievable how expensive non group health care costs

When I'm 60 and the premiums hit $3000 / month I may use my college degree and get a job:eekk: for benefits:eekk::hopeless:
I am paying $2100 a month and have to fund an HSA account for $8000 a year. $33,000 a year for healthcare is insane. Every company in this industry could sell a lot more equipment if they would start a group insurance association to get us group rates. Butler, Aerotech, Mikeysboard:) could offer group healthcare for their members.

Supportive Member
Credits
Dang we’re grandfathered in blue cross. $350 a month my wife and I but that only covers major medical 5k deductible.

My insurance sucks, knock on wood I haven’t had to go to the doctors at all.

My point is my daughter whose a school teacher has no out of pocket head to toe coverage.

The insurance cost a lot on your own.

So you have to add that plus the last year she works her retirement is 75% percent of her highest years pay.
She won’t get social security California teachers don’t play into that.

Credits
All that money for crappy healthcare and it won't cover acupuncture (because it's not a proven remedy even though it's been around 5000 years) massage or colonics. I'm not plugging that 20% donut hole in Medicare with a $170 per month payment because I don't want crappy US healthcare at any cost. I'll use it for maintaining health instead.

Credits
Had another interview today.

Nice young man. Polite, sensible and a good candidate also.

Going to get together with these guys and see how they feel about cleaning.
If they don't work out for you, you've given them the best of tools to start with.. Then maybe it just wasn't meant to be..

I get tired just thinking of trying to keep up with you.....!

Latest posts