Trying to hire a replacement

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
A669A9D8-1D67-436B-B4D2-D5BD8B946BBA.png

Reactions: Mark Saiger

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I have half a dozen cousins who all excelled in college. I make more than them, work less than them, (except for the ones who can't find a job), and don't have the debt they have. College doesn't always equal education. I encourage education, but college isn't always the answer...
Heck even my mom who got her bachelor's and has been a dedicated teacher working 55hrs a week for 30 years makes less now than I did at 29. And she has to put up with 6-8th graders every day.
Most of my generation and younger have relied on technology to do their work, and have been given everything for nothing. There are exceptions, fortunently.

She’s probably got a decent retirement plan and better health care then anybody here

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
I gotta tell you. I hate Instagram. I don’t understand it at all. My assistant takes care of that account for me. I’m so lost
Its real easy once you get it.. im using it more and more because everything i post to instagram can be automatically posted to twitter and Facebook. Take advantage of hashtags. Im getting better at it. It was confusing at first for me... Good to advertise it.

Reactions: Mikey P
F

FB7777

She’s probably got a decent retirement plan and better health care then anybody here
My health plan just went up $470 a month to $1850/month

With a $14,000 family out of pocket deductible

Unbelievable how expensive non group health care costs

When I'm 60 and the premiums hit $3000 / month I may use my college degree and get a job:eekk: for benefits:eekk::hopeless:

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
My health plan just went up $470 a month to $1850/month

With a $14,000 family out of pocket deductible

Unbelievable how expensive non group health care costs

When I'm 60 and the premiums hit $3000 / month I may use my college degree and get a job:eekk: for benefits:eekk::hopeless:
I am paying $2100 a month and have to fund an HSA account for $8000 a year. $33,000 a year for healthcare is insane. Every company in this industry could sell a lot more equipment if they would start a group insurance association to get us group rates. Butler, Aerotech, Mikeysboard:) could offer group healthcare for their members.

Reactions: Mikey P
F

FB7777

My HsA max contribution is $6750

Barely covers my yearly out of pocket

You're correct It's insane Ron

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Dang we’re grandfathered in blue cross. $350 a month my wife and I but that only covers major medical 5k deductible.

My insurance sucks, knock on wood I haven’t had to go to the doctors at all.

My point is my daughter whose a school teacher has no out of pocket head to toe coverage.

The insurance cost a lot on your own.

So you have to add that plus the last year she works her retirement is 75% percent of her highest years pay.
She won’t get social security California teachers don’t play into that.

Name
Steve Lawrence
All that money for crappy healthcare and it won't cover acupuncture (because it's not a proven remedy even though it's been around 5000 years) massage or colonics. I'm not plugging that 20% donut hole in Medicare with a $170 per month payment because I don't want crappy US healthcare at any cost. I'll use it for maintaining health instead.

Reactions: BIG WOOD
Name
Steve Lawrence
Biggest fraud in America is a college education.
Of my three kids the one doing the best did not go to college and he works for me. The other 2 are college grads, one has his masters and are not doing as well financially, not that that is everything but it's something.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Had another interview today.

Nice young man. Polite, sensible and a good candidate also.

Going to get together with these guys and see how they feel about cleaning.

Reactions: BIG WOOD
Name
Nate W.

If they don't work out for you, you've given them the best of tools to start with.. Then maybe it just wasn't meant to be..

I get tired just thinking of trying to keep up with you.....!

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
3 polite guys in a row? Sure they're not Canadians.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom