Trying to prime multisprayer

Jerry

Supportive Member
Hey guys, yesterday I ran my multisprayer a little to low on prespray. I changed it out and I cannot get it to prime. I cleaned everything out and rinsed with clear water and checked to see if I sucked up a glob of prespray or something, nothing. Is there any tricks that I can do to get it to prime? Its about a year old and have never had a problem before with priming.
Thanks!

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Hey guys, yesterday I ran my multisprayer a little to low on prespray. I changed it out and I cannot get it to prime. I cleaned everything out and rinsed with clear water and checked to see if I sucked up a glob of prespray or something, nothing. Is there any tricks that I can do to get it to prime? Its about a year old and have never had a problem before with priming.
Thanks!

stick the wand in the vac hose ( cup your hand around it to create suction) and squeeze the trigger

sometimes you can just put you thumb over the jet and squeeze the trigger ..that works if it hasn't run completely dry

..l.T.A.

Reactions: SamIam

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
If the above doesn't do it, check the suction hose and inlet fitting at the pump that you're not sucking any air.

Last edited:

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
stick the wand in the vac hose ( cup your hand around it to create suction) and squeeze the trigger

sometimes you can just put you thumb over the jet and squeeze the trigger ..that works if it hasn't run completely dry

..l.T.A.

will sticking the wand under my OP and turning it on do the same thing?

FLYERMAN

Supportive Member
Name
Ken Raddon
It helps when priming to have the hose/handle lower than the pump.

So when I prime mine I take off the lance/sprayer altogether. I hold the nozzle on the floor and squeeze the trigger. When that doesn't work I put the end in the vac hose and squeeze the trigger. When that doesn't work I am pretty sure I have an air leak and/or plug in the draw tube.

Jerry

Supportive Member
Thanks guys! I'm going to try your suggestions today and see what happens

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom