Turn Key Success

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I must apologize, this was a joke and it appears a very bad joke. We don’t have a program to sell or any plans to sell one in the future. We are out there every day competing for work just like you, there is no easy way.

You can’t buy something that will fix it all and make things better. That’s not saying what others are selling doesn’t have value it may. Most of that value is only going to be realized if you put yourself into marketing action. Something you don’t need to give others boat loads of money to see how they did it.

To all those that have PM’ed, emailed and called me I’m sorry. I went too far with this, believe me if I had the secret I would gladly share it with you. Unfortunately I don’t, nor do I believe there is one.
Again I apologize for making it appear as if I had all the answers.

Richard

P.S.
fuk off Willy! :p

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
U-2 & Me too said:
You can’t buy something that will fix it all and make things better. That’s not saying what others are selling doesn’t have value it may. Most of that value is only going to be realized if you put yourself into marketing action.
Richard
Amen.

Steve Toburen
www.SFS.JonDon.com

PS I realized early on what Richard's game was and I sort of helped him promote the scam. No harm was intended. And truer words were never spoken re: "putting yourself into marketing action". Unfortunately, everyone wants the "easy and quick" fix.

hogjowl

Idiot™
This is not a joke and I do have a beta copy of his program. I guess he just doesn't want to come out with it yet until Mikey promises not to take a cut off the top.

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Name
Steve Toburen
Marty said:
This is not a joke and I do have a beta copy of his program. I guess he just doesn't want to come out with it yet until Mikey promises not to take a cut off the top.
Mikey gets a cut of everything Jon-Don sells. Why shouldn't Richard and Big Dan pony up?

Steve Toburen
www.SFS.JonDon.com

PS Nice to see you back, Marty. You were missed ... sort of.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Every year.....Something CRAZY happens around HERE....."I think IT has to do with cOnnEctIonS"..!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Ok here's the deal Mike got all pissy because he wasn't getting a cut and Dan is not willing to give him anything.

Mike said he will not allow me to mention E X C E P T I O N A L marketing without deleting it until we buy a banner.

Dan is pissed at him and so for now we are dead in the water.

Marty that material is not to be shared with anyone at this time please hold on to it until we can get things back up and going.

Thank you all!

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I've been crying all day and night about this, but mostly because you told me to FO. You have no idea how deeply the rips into my very being, my essence, as it were. My heart and soul, already burdened are again asked to increase their heavy load, despite the strain of the existing millstones. Why dost thou forsake me Richard? Why would you assault my heart by telling me to FO?

there we go - all better now.

Ivan Turner

Supportive Member
Name
Ivan Turner
Re: Perplexed and exremely Frustrated!

I have always held the Chavez Companiy in the highest esteem. It is obvious that my sentiments have always been true to back this statement.

I would have not replied in public, had Mr. Toburen not chimmed with a snide remark alledging that I was deranged and headed West to Kansas to even the score for Mr. Chavez lifting much of my own material from my Show Me Products. I am now thinking that these two birds have been reading waaaay too many Louie Lamour Western Novels!

I don't much care for these type of schenanigans that these two simpletons, including the Cat from the left coast now "purport to have meant in jest"

That is why I am perplexed!

I am very frustrated because I had placed an order initially and was lead to believe by the young lady who took my order, along with a $1239.00 payment through my paypal account which BTW, is non refundable at this point, that I was very lucky with my timing due to the FACT that they had almost ran out of supply to meet the initial demand. I considered myself lucky.

I am very ticked at this point. I have made several telephonic attempts to contanc Mr. Chavez only to be transferred to a voicemail with no return!

Many on here, even some of his closest band of pranksters may not realize that Mr. Chavez, who I always considered a very dear friend both started working as carpet cleaning Technicians for Hagopians before going our seperate ways.

That's fine fellas, check all you want. Ken Snow was still crappin yellow and not even in the organization when Chavez and I both left to Detroit to return to the place of our roots!

Richard won't admit it and that is fine. Everyone knows that he has obviously done far better than myself an many every struggleing cleaner/restorers, but I am saddened that this has occured.

Ivan

p.s. Not that I would stoop to the same level of stunts that this group would pull, Mr. Chavez needs to remember that he shared many let's say "very embarassing" lewd gestures and inappropiate touching of Genie, the company mascot.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Marty said:
Because he knows you?

Or is it the Cross American in your profile?

No- because you came back and you're such a prick :oops: oops, uh , um, I mean sharpie.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
The stains are still on the bathroom wall where you and richard use to whack off together Ivan. We paint it and paint it and it still leaches through after just a few months. This winter we plant to demo the section and I'm shipping the "effected" areas to you clowns.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I now have officially lost track of what is real what is prank who is with who and who says what and what is true....

I kind of though I had a better handle on the personalities here. Oh well....we always learn something.

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Name
Steve Toburen
Ken Snow said:
Gotta try to keep up Zalan- I'm still working on it myself.
So Ken, another Hagopian Question for you:

How many millions in profit in profit has Hagopian lost due to the "Managerial Dilution" caused by your obsession with this place? Just curious ... :)

Steve Toburen
http://www.SFS.JonDon.com

PS to Ken: Calculate your losses and send Mikey a bill. He can afford it what with the commissions he rakes off from Jon-Don and now the E X C E P T I O N A L Water Damage franchises that Richard and Big Dan are rolling out. Uh ... or was that privileged information, Richard?

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Steve, you know Brian Hanna says I just sit around all day counting money. So it really doesn't cost anything and keeps me out of his and my other manager's way.

Seriously, I have tried to cut back to less than 20 min per day total, including morning and evening time.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
The stains are still on the bathroom wall where you and richard use to whack off together Ivan.
Never together! I went out and cleaned carpet during the day.

Ivan sat in his stall reciting Henry Wadsworth Longfellow (he wishes) while doing the nasty! :p

:mrgreen:

Ivan Turner

Supportive Member
Name
Ivan Turner
Re: Thanks' Ken

Hi Ken,

I am in the process of building an addition to my home which will house a special room that will be be called my "I Love Me Room". In this room there will be a speciality custom built rich mahogony trophy case with awesome backlighting which is where I intend to proudly display my IICRC certifcates, which are printed on imitation parchment paper. However, in fairness to the "Certifying Body" they are suitable for framing.

I still have a Dickie shirt from my humble beginnings that has the left sleeve covered from shoulder to cuff with many Certified Patches badges which bring back so many fond memories that just typing this cause my eyes to well up with tears.

As if that weren't enough, I have an autographed picture of my sweaty and very nervous hand shaking that of our our own industry icon Jeff Bishop.

Sure, there will be many who visit my home and will scoff at my adoration of a tatered uniform shirt, my certificates and my first worn hose cuff. My shirt and other collectables pale in comparison to a Super Bowl Ring, Heisman Trophy or the Wall of Number 1 hit records in the Jungle Room of Elvis's Graceland. But now with the news of your gifting me a relic of the "Whacking Wall" of the Hagopian H.Q. puts a new bouce in my step!

I am reminded of Westiminister Unniversity located in Fulton Missouri located 15 miles to the north of my home which I visit often for inspiration. It is here that Winston Churchill delivered his famous "Iron Curtain" speech as our then Preseident Harry S.Truman, who incidentally hailed from Independance Missouri a ShowMe born and bred leader was in attendance!

Decades later, one of our finest Presidents ever ended the Cold War. Ronald Reagan also spoke at Westminister during the dedication of the new memorial where for the first time a large Relic od the Berlin Wall became another beautiful part of our history!

Ken, I will never be able to thank you enough for the gift. May God continue to fill your sails with success as you continue to sail through the seas of entrenpenurial waters when calm and turbulent!

Ivan

Bob Foster

Mike Draper said:
[quote="Bob Foster":29x1ur8o]I'd rather listen to Joe Harper, Joe Appleby, Ken Snow, Richard C, Lee Pemberton and Mikey P.

you forgot ben surdi :p[/quote:29x1ur8o]

and CraZy Checkmate George

G

This is what we worked on it for years and I feel it will change the lives of everyone who bought it. You will take command of your space in terms of restoring damage from water that has the potential to not limit your chances for wealth is not limited by the specific control you want to use the tactic of you. CD's.

Mike Draper

I don't think monti is real. Its some seo trolling thing he's got going on. Should erase his profile.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom