Two business facebook pages?

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Is it a good idea?. I'd like to have one for the carpet and tile cleaning and another for the stone and concrete restoration side.

What's the best way to go about it.

thanks,
Albert

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
With 2 pages, you have to recruit more people to like the pages and I would be concerned that people would be confused as to which page is really you....

even though both pages are you.

In my small business area, I do end up using my personal Facebook at times to also push some cleaning because I have people that did not know I had a business page at the beginning.

Just my first thoughts

Mark

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
To me it depends on how much revenue you are talking about or how much potential revenue?

If less then $2-300k a year i wouldn't split it up. Too much work for little gain.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Albert - Do you plan on doing any facebook ads, or paying to boost your posts ? OR Do you plan on splitting the divisions into two separate entities down the road ?

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
It makes a lot go sense to have one for each of your brands but not services. Say one for carpet cleaning, one for restoration. If you do not have two brand names I do not know why you would take the time to do this.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom