Two MB'rs in need of your prayers and thoughts..

Mikey P

Administrator
John Tuseo called today.

whew.:frown:

John lost everything from Sandy.

His home is completely gone as is his entire neighborhood.

As we talked he was busy doing some extracting/helping out a friend
His only request was to ask the group here to please consider giving some financial help to a child day care he is involve with that suffered greatly.

I asked him to send me plenty of details asap.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeremy Sweetland called to ask that thee group here say a few prayers for his young daughter who is in the hospital with a kidney infection and appendicitis and other complications.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
John Tuseo called today.

whew.:frown:

John lost everything from Sandy.

His home is completely gone as is his entire neighborhood.

As we talked he was busy doing some extracting/helping out a friend
His only request was to ask the group here to please consider giving some financial help to a child day care he is involve with that suffered greatly.

I asked him to send me plenty of details asap.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeremy Sweetland called to ask that thee group here say a few prayers for his young daughter who is in the hospital with a kidney infection and appendicitis and other complications.

Man, and I bitch when we get 6 inches of snow. Prayers are out there, carpet brothers.....

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
post up the info and we will dig and see what we can come up with..i do work for some huge daycare's down here and i will squeeze them a bit

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Yes please let us know any info for donations monetary or otherwise so we get them sent!

Jerm - Prayers for your daughter. Hope the doctors get her fixed and she recovers quickly.

Last edited:

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Tuseo- House can be rebuilt! As long as you have your health and family's health everything else can be fixed!

Jeremy- Praying for your kid! That is the worst- to deal with a sick child...

Mikey P

Administrator
Well, John put up his request (here)

and I heard from Jeremy tonight..

His little girl is doing slightly better but not out of the woods yet.

very trying times for the Sweetland family.

please think of www.encapstore.com if you should find you self in need of all things VLM.

they could use the help.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
sad news for both!

we're very sorry to hear of your daughter's troubles Jeremy. i got my encapstore.com order yesterday from UPS, tx for the speedy shipping and the great website!!

Jtuseo

Name
Big Hoss
Thank ou for your prayers and I hope jeremeys daughter is doing better that is far more serious than my flood.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom