U were right Mike

Bee Busy

Name
Bee Busy
I gotta admit it now..Yelp's not a bad way to go...I don't advertise for carpet anywhere, but my only new (besides word of mouth) carpet cleaning work is on Yelp. BTW I don't pay for it anymore , but getting good reviews helps. Thanks bud shiteatinggrin

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yeah, Yelp is good for the CA area...Or at least the parts I know of.

Yelp, Google, Angie's List.....Not in that order.

Bob Foster

I think its a bit of a regional thing. Not much action with it up here in Canada.

Name
I'm Rick James
I love YELP..

8/4/2011

I have been avoiding getting my carpets professionally cleaned because I was concerned about letting strangers into my home. I had planned on renting a commercial grade cleaner and cleaning myself but once I heard the price and really thought out the effort of doing it myself (I have 2 small kids), I decided to call around. I had seen the Go Green van on 405 and thought since I have a crawling child, I'd call them first. Not only were their prices very competetive and clear cut (I hate companies who say "we'll have to see how much it'll be" or have a million add on charges that are undisclosed - Go Green was straight forward and clear about their pricing structure) but the scheduling was easy! I even had to change the scheduled time as I forgot about my child's swim lessons and Brent was very accomodating.
They came, started right in, and finished in under 1.5 hours. All of the stains are gone. My expectations were exceeded! I will be calling again!
Very courteous, answered all of my questions, and were timely.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yelp is doing the deal thing just like Angieslist.

You can list your deal as an ongoing offer...The customer pays Yelp and then Yelp pays you 80%

I've got both my areas signed up....Nothing yet.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom