uhhhhh mikey

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I thought maybe a "ding" rm was some trendy califag thing the "normal" people of the rest of the country didn't know about.... :lol:

..L.T.A.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
LOL. Reminds me of one of my favorite Ted Kennedy stories:

December 1985 — A Waitress Sandwich With Mouldy Bread: Kennedy was dining and boozing in a private room at Capitol Hill’s Brasserie restaurant once again with Dodd, so the story goes (we’re obliged to present this all under the banner of “alleged” as Dodd is, to the best of our knowledge, still alive enough to call a lawyer), when a waitress entered the room and — according to witnesses she told immediately after the incident — was first thrown on the table by Kennedy, then picked up by the husky scion to the Kennedy throne and tossed into Dodd’s waiting lap. Kennedy is then alleged to have jumped on the woman and given her the old subway hump. The incident broke up and the waitress ran off when another server happened upon the scene. Displaying that New England wit, Kennedy is said to have quipped: “Makes you wonder about the leaders of this country!”

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
some people (clients included) are type / spelling freaks...i am to. it is often the 1st thing i notice. i see typos on so many different sites nowadays, i don't usually bother to inform the site owner anymore lol.

i've actually not done business with an online store because of typos...i was skeered to give them my credit card # thinking it could be a scam :shock:

Becker

Name
Becker
Derek said:
some people (clients included) are type / spelling freaks...i am to. it is often the 1st thing i notice. i see typos on so many different sites nowadays, i don't usually bother to inform the site owner anymore lol.

i've actually not done business with an online store because of typos...i was skeered to give them my credit card # thinking it could be a scam :shock:

Interesting!

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Re: Re: uhhhhh mikey

Derek said:

Too funny, upwards of 12 typos in a post putting down typos lol.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
He never claimed he was perfect at sentence structure and perfect grammatical phrasing. :mrgreen:

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
whats funny, is i can pick it out of other peoples.....

yet i know i have missed many of my own :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Back
Top Bottom