Ultra Chem Labs

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
Anyone use this stuff for carpet pre spray? Curious about their line for carpet cleaning.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Only for the last 12 years. Spendy, but worth it. Clean removes rust, gum, and all kinds of other things. The Extract is just too damn expensive. They lost me when they stopped making it in powder form and turned a fairly concentrated liquid into a watery base. GREAT hard floor finishes. A few examples of what it does for me.

Hard floors

20130210_114229_zpsdd3dc86d.jpg

Carpet

IMG_2114.jpg

IMG_2123-1.jpg

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
Is their CLEAN product something compareable to procyon ? Does it have a scent? How would you compare 'clean' to other pre conditioners on the market such as Powermax, procyon, etc?

Thanks

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Is their CLEAN product something compareable to procyon ? Does it have a scent? How would you compare 'clean' to other pre conditioners on the market such as Powermax, procyon, etc?

Thanks

I find it to be the best all around unscented prespray I've used. As the other products you've mentioned, I have no ecperience with them. But I do find it better than prochem products, hydramaster and the others we have in Canackistan. Buy a gallon and try it out. I'm pretty sure you'll be happy.

FLYERMAN

Supportive Member
Name
Ken Raddon
Clean is a good cleaner and gum remover. Watch their videos on youtube.
Cleaner and conditioner is an excellent grout cleaner.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom