Ultrapac extreme

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Thanks @Tim Baker I was told by Vincent Sapp who talked to a prochem rep at a cad event not to use an acid, and asked Rick A cause I thought it sounded weird he said ya detergent or fresh water was best.

But I know your good with chemicals so I trust you.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Tom Forsythe

Just found that your line was just average compared to others.
And to find out encapuclean was a film former sealed the deal.
Jimmy, this may be hard for you but I want you to go on the record and name some "other"products that you actually have used for a few years that you like.

By the way encapulates that crystalize are similar to the scampoos you say that you do not like. Film formers have residues different from shampoos or scampoos . So to be logical if you do not like scampoos and film formers then you do not like and should not use encapsulates in either forms. :smile:

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Mikey P

Administrator
Jimmy, this may be hard for you but I want you to go on the record and name some "other"products that you actually have used for a few years that you like.

By the way encapulates that crystalize are similar to the scampoos you say that you do not like. Film formers have residues different from shampoos or scampoos . So to be logical if you do not like scampoos and film formers then you do not like and should not use encapsulates in either forms. :smile:

Tom you do realize Jimmy only cleans his living room carpet and his mother-in-law's, right?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
If it wasn't for all of the floods in that HELLHOLE state of Oklahoma Kenny would be in my top 5.

Marty is just outside of my top ten at #11

Tom is in my top 10 for sure because of his HIGH PRICED chems.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
If it wasn't for all of the floods in that HELLHOLE state of Oklahoma Kenny would be in my top 5.

Marty is just outside of my top ten at #11

Man, I shot up on the list like a shooting star!!! Maybe I should try out for America’s Got Talent!!!

Reactions: SamIam and Nomad74

Tom Forsythe

So tell me which products have you used for a few years which you have liked? I am not sure why you hesitate as many products are discussed on the forum unless you are uncomfortable with giving any product a positive review.

Reactions: SamIam

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom