Unhappy customer (in your head)

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Ever had one of those where you did the job, and while they seemed happy, something was just nagging in the back of your mind???

Should I have done this, or maybe this...or or or.....Everytime you see the custy name in your list, "maybe I should send them something for x amount off"

SOMETHING cuz its driving YOU nuts.....

Well I get a call from the lady, its been 14 or so mths, she had an accident daughter spilled grape juice.....so I think "Great Ill either give her a room free, or handle the spot free or something to make this up, cuz its driving me nuts!!!!!!!"

So I get there, she tells me she also has a neighbor who needs some work done (woot she wasnt upset all in your mind, still we are going to make this right) Walk in ......uhhhhh nothing picked up for cleaning :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Turns out she wanted just the stain done :x :x :x ....ohhhhh and did i mention, where she asked about the pricing being the same???? as far as "room" cleaning....uhhh ya

Needless to say I just charged my room price (cheaper then the min)....and have now cleared my mind of this issue :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Oie what a mental work up this has been.....needless to say she will be calling me in the spring, her neighbor in the next week or so, and I got the grape juice out...(thank god for PURE grape juice out of the yard, and no "additives" )

TimM

Supportive Member
Name
Tim Magaw
This really has been bothering you hasn't it Doug? Glad you got the grape juice out.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
TimM said:
This really has been bothering you hasn't it Doug? Glad you got the grape juice out.

Hey you havent figured out what a perfectionist I am yet??? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Big Star said:
Don't worry Doug, she will call you back tomorrow to touch up the spot, then you can give her the touch up free. :shock:

:mrgreen:

uhhhhh HELLLL no....itll be the $100 min...so you might as well get some other things cleaned.....

ohhhhhh I forgot to add in, that AFTER I had everything wrapped up, she was said "oh maybe I should have had you do these stairs to, they get a lot of traffic." :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: ARE YOU EFFING KIDDING ME :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Told her I would grab them when I did her neighbor....

people.....

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
ohhhhhh I forgot to add in, that AFTER I had everything wrapped up, she was said "oh maybe I should have had you do these stairs to, they get a lot of traffic." ARE YOU EFFING KIDDING ME
Back when I was a kid cleaning with my dad nothing would piss me off more than to have everything wrapped up and put away and only to have my dad would come out and tell me they were so thrilled with the work they wanted to added on more rooms. :x

I'd clean the extra rooms but I was pissed because they made me reset everything up a second time. I was just too young and too stoopy to realize that extra was helping putting food on the table and a roof over my head. :oops:

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
Big Star said:
ohhhhhh I forgot to add in, that AFTER I had everything wrapped up, she was said "oh maybe I should have had you do these stairs to, they get a lot of traffic." ARE YOU EFFING KIDDING ME
Back when I was a kid cleaning with my dad nothing would piss me off more than to have everything wrapped up and put away and only to have my dad would come out and tell me they were so thrilled with the work they wanted to added on more rooms. :x

I'd clean the extra rooms but I was pissed because they made me reset everything up a second time. I was just too young and too stoopy to realize that extra was helping putting food on the table and a roof over my head. :oops:

Sounds like my kids when the go to work with me. It must be because they only get $20 for the day no matter how much work we do.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
floorguy said:
TimM said:

Hey you havent figured out what a perfectionist I am yet??? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought that was Cory ? :mrgreen: :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom