Update on my LTD5

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Update on my LTD5

Sorry I didn't update sooner but I wanted to get a couple of jobs with this machine under my belt. You can check out the other thread to see how my initial experience went.

First I want to start by thanking Nathan. He called me right away and already had an idea of what the auto fill problem likely was when he called and he was right. It was a small manufacturing mistake that I was able to fix in about 10 minutes with no parts needed and I highly doubt that the same mistake will happen again. As you guys know, you don't really know what kind of service any company provides until you find out how they handle a problem and it's safe to say at this point that Mytee's service is top notch.

In my other post I mentioned there might be a problem with the pressure adjustment. That was MY mistake after fiddling with the machine I came to realize the pressure gauge simply works different than the pressure gauge on my truckmount. On my TM the reading when the wand is keyed is your correct reading. On the LTD the correct reading is when nothing is keyed.

The machine has functioned perfectly on my jobs since that first one. I have not popped any breakers and I've been very happy with the power running 50 feet of hose. So far 50 feet has been more than enough for me to park the machine in one spot and reach the entire condo. The auto fill and dump functioned great. The circuit indicator is certainly a big time and annoyance saver.

PS I don't know how in the world I went 5 years doing the bucket brigade. Auto fill and dump is great.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
joey895 said:
PS I don't know how in the world I went 5 years doing the bucket brigade. Auto fill and dump is great.

Auto fill and dump are great, but don't "set it and forget it".
A lot of things can go wrong and flood out a customers place if your not checking your fill lines VERY frequently.
I now only use AF/AD on bigger jobs, and only leave the dump constantly running, and only keep the tap on intermittently.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
joey895 said:
Think about the ladies, buddy.
That way you'll never get well defined biceps :p

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom