Updated Info On Service For Ken's Daughter

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Since cards and such sent by mail will likely not make it to the funeral home in time for the service, I have also asked Ken for an address to send those. Following is his email regarding the service and visitation for any wishing to attend or send flowers:

Dear Lisa;

Here are the final Details of my Daughter Jessica's service.

Visitation on Friday, October 7th,2011 at 7-9pm at:

Pierson Funeral Service Ltd
4121 - 17 Avenue S.E.
Calgary, AB T2A 0T1
Canada

Memorial Service at 11 am on Saturday, October 8th,2011 at:

Center Street Main Campus,
3900 - 2 nd Street NE
Calgary, AB
Canada

Thanks for your help in posting this notice.

Ken Harris

Also, he sent a picture of the beautiful memorial her friend's constructed.

Lisa;

Here is the Memorial built on the Highway that took my daughter's life. Built by Jessica's friends. The car went into 10 ft of water in the pond by the side of the road. No guard rails in place anywhere along this road.

Feel free to post this anywhere you wish.

Ken

I have more pictures to send you, ill send them this evening! Hope your day is alright!

JessicaHarrisMemorial.jpg

This is the main song they will be playing at her service, it was her favorite and Ken says it is now their's:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXxRyNvTPr8&ob=av2e

Take care,
Lisa

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Now that is real drama there...

Maybe spongo'connel should stop here and call his buddy dusty and remind him how this board was all over in offering support and condolences when his father-in-law fell off the ladder and died (I think that's what happened). Maybe just maybe this board has better people than some people think and not all of us are here to make everything about the all mighty dollars.

Mikey P

Administrator
Zalan Szabo (zee) said:
Now that is real drama there...

Maybe spongo'connel should stop here and call his buddy dusty and remind him how this board was all over in offering support and condolences when his father-in-law fell off the ladder and died (I think that's what happened). Maybe just maybe this board has better people than some people think and not all of us are here to make everything about the all mighty dollars.

Thanks Zee.

You're correct.

More replys to this situation than all the other boards

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom