updated M9F schedule

Mikey P

Administrator
Friday 2/15/13

9AM
Trade Show opens

9:30
Scott Warrington- Stone care and ID workshop @ cleaning and polishing with a demonstration floor to work on
Or Robert Falzone- Getting Commercial Work- learn new tricks to land both large and small regular accounts from a master at the game

11:00
Greg Cole-Marketing learned the hard way. Greg's company cleans 50,000 homes a year come learn from his successes and failures in marketing

12:30
Lunch & trade show

1:30
Adam Hale & Mike Pailliotet- Round table discussion on what it takes to be a happy, healthy and a profitable professional in "these current economic times"

2:30
Grout Perfect- Learn to seal and more importantly, SELL Color Sealing service w/ hands on practice
Or Full Circle and Service Monster- Let technology work for you, learn from the best on how to have a life outside of running your business.

4:00
Rotary Extraction shootout & trade show, come try the HOSS 700, RV360i, the new Mytee TRex and the RX20 all side by side.

Saturday 2/16/13

9AM
Trade show opens

9:30
Shawn Forsythe- Oxidizers/ reducers, what you need to know & the pH myth. Bring your pocket protector and a note pad, this will save you a ton in bleached carpet refunds..
Or Jerry Valentine- Crime scene clean up, is it for you? Listen to a real pro tell you how it really is..

11:30
Fred Cordell- Beware the Googleman! Learn from the master about the dos and dont's of website optimization and design)-DO NOT MISS THIS SESSION!!

1pm
Lunch & trade show

2:00
Jim Eckman- Cleaning loose rugs in the home for a hefty profit..Followed by...Scott Warrington- Rug ID workshop, Impress your clients by being able to identify their rugs by fiber type and origin.

4:00
Mike Draper, Jim Eckman & Interlink mechanics- Being prepared to fix your truckmount in the customer’s driveway. Bring your techs to this to learn loads of tips and tricks to complete the job or day with out expensive down time due to a leaky gasket or other easy fixes.Additional discussion on what sort of spare parts and tool you should have at your shop to minimize down time.

-All Day trade show W/ Prochem, Sapphire, Hydramaster, Judson, Masterblend and Mytee Truckmounts
-Ongoing Rotary Extraction demonstrations (w/ new unanounced unit on display)
-All day
hands on stone polishing and honing and color sealing booths

Last edited:

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
to bad the 2 9:30 ones on fri cant be seperate.....

the other combined i can pick one....but those 2 would both be nice to see...

i take it jim isnt coming??

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
martin....wasnt he doing the fix your shit one???

also no separating the fri 9 am ones??

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I could speak of the art of maximizing the number of people in one room while keeping the front desk off guard!

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
wow, killer line up. Just came back from LV so can't make it but just in case someone needs a last minute plane, check on Spirit airlines (www.spirit.com). If they fly out of your area the tickets are super cheap. I paid 77 bucks round trip from Oakland.

Mikey P

Administrator
The excitement and energy around this year;'s line up is unlike any of the years past.

even non boarders are super stoked to find something like this for themselves and employees to go to.

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
The trick about Spirit air is that they dont allow free carry-ons. You can bring a small napsack but standard carry on bags are extra
wow, killer line up. Just came back from LV so can't make it but just in case someone needs a last minute plane, check on Spirit airlines (www.spirit.com). If they fly out of your area the tickets are super cheap. I paid 77 bucks round trip from Oakland.

Dr Vapeur

Supportive Member
Name
Richard Gagne
If anyone needs a ride to the show Friday morning I have room for two in my car. I am staying at the NYNY, I do not have internet so call room 2775
Richard Gagne

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
at the excaliber....i have room for 4....

yea we doing anything tonight??

dinner or something

ohh call or text...801-898-6210

ha wired internet "free" here....stupid "resort" fees

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom