UPH........

SamIam

Name
sam miller
what is everyone using to apply the pre-spray to UPH....

I like to you the Hydroforce hand sprayer....

CRWAS05_zps6c898224.jpg

but if you can get a month out of one of these your lucky......I always rinse them out when I am done..even if I have to waste pre-spray..they are always clean...

Is there a better one out there...............????????????

I had 2 that lasted, tell my helper cracked the red tip to which the replacement tips sucks. They don't make adjustable red tips any more.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
I have found myself somewhat frustrated lately, that I have yet to find a way to apply a pre-treatment to upholstery that I am happy with.

I've been thinking that if someone, other than Resolve of course.....:icon_rolleyes:....., would ever offer a kick-ass upholstery product in an aerosol can, it would be something I would be eager to try out.

Of course, it would most likely not be the most cost effective product, but If it worked well, I would use it regardless.
I even though of checking out some automotive products.

With a can in one hand, and one of those small bonnet-mitt doohickeys on the other, I might actually begin to enjoy the process.

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
I've was thinking lately, that if someone would offer a kick-ass upholstery product in an aerosol can (other than Resolve of course......:icon_rolleyes:.....), I would be very eager to try it.

I was even considering checking out some automotive upholstery products for the hell of it, but I don't think the customers perception would be a positive one if I whipped out a can of some easially recognizable product, that is available to the average non-professional consumer.

That would be too hackish.... even for me......:icon_razz:

Of course, it would most likely not be the most cost effective product in comparison to many other options, but I would still use regardless it if performed well and made the process less of a pain in the arse.

A can in one hand, and one of those small bonnet-mitt doo-hickeys on the other hand, and I would go-to-town on upholstery.

Back
Top Bottom